Can I receive notifications for all 3 of my Hotmail accounts simultaneously?

• Thread starter karthik3k
  • Start date
In summary, "3 ids in hotmail" refers to having three different email addresses associated with a single Hotmail account. To have 3 ids in hotmail, you can create three different email addresses and link them to your Hotmail account through the "Settings" section. Currently, the maximum number of email addresses that can be linked to a Hotmail account is 10. You can use all three of your ids in hotmail simultaneously and also delete one of your ids by going to the "Settings" section and selecting the appropriate option.
karthik3k
i have 3 ids in hotmail , when i connect to the internet i want to be notified automatically when i rec any mailz in those accounts(all) simultaneously (Something like MSN messenger ...) but 3 acc at the same time ... ??

Computer science news on Phys.org
You can add the 3 accounts in Microsoft Outlook (express), or a similar mail program (Mozilla Thunderbird), so when you connect you see those MSN like pop-up's.
Or you can download a MSN polygamy patch to connect to 3 accounts at the same time.

I already have that (Multiple Logins in MSN) but the autologin doesn't work for different IDs at the same time .

1. What does "3 ids in hotmail" mean?

"3 ids in hotmail" refers to having three different email addresses associated with a single Hotmail account. This means that the user can send and receive emails from three different email addresses within their Hotmail account.

2. How can I have 3 ids in hotmail?

To have 3 ids in hotmail, you can simply create three different email addresses and link them to your Hotmail account. This can be done by going to the "Settings" section of your Hotmail account and selecting the option to "Add a send-only address". From there, you can add the email addresses you want to use within your Hotmail account.

3. Is there a limit to the number of ids I can have in hotmail?

Yes, there is a limit to the number of ids you can have in hotmail. Currently, the maximum number of email addresses that can be linked to a Hotmail account is 10.

4. Can I use my 3 ids in hotmail simultaneously?

Yes, you can use all three of your ids in hotmail simultaneously. This means that you can send and receive emails from any of the three email addresses within your Hotmail account at the same time.

5. Can I delete one of my 3 ids in hotmail?

Yes, you can delete one of your 3 ids in hotmail. Simply go to the "Settings" section of your Hotmail account and select the option to "Remove a send-only address". From there, you can select the email address you want to remove from your Hotmail account.