Conceptual Physics-Tenth Edition

• Thread starter Thunder John
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Conceptual
In summary, "Conceptual Physics-Tenth Edition" is a textbook that focuses on developing a conceptual understanding of key physics concepts, rather than just memorizing equations and formulas. It is suitable for students at all levels and stands out from other physics textbooks by including real-world examples and applications to make the material more relatable and engaging. The book also includes interactive online resources for further learning and can be used for self-study.
Thunder John
I have both the textbook and the practice book, but only the odd numbered answers are given.

I'm trying to do some extra work to better get a handle on the concepts and would like to be able to reference the solutions to check my work.

Can anybody help me find a solution set?

The book is "Conceptual Physics-Tenth Edition" by Paul G. Hewitt.

Thanks for your help.

Physics news on Phys.org
I have the same question. Did you ever get an answer from anybody?

http://physics.cramster.com/conceptual-physics-10th-solutions-10-354.aspx"

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is the main focus of "Conceptual Physics-Tenth Edition"?

The main focus of "Conceptual Physics-Tenth Edition" is to help students develop a conceptual understanding of key physics concepts, rather than just memorizing equations and formulas. It aims to make physics more accessible and relevant to students' everyday lives.

2. Is "Conceptual Physics-Tenth Edition" suitable for all levels of students?

Yes, "Conceptual Physics-Tenth Edition" is suitable for students at all levels, including those who have no prior experience with physics. The book is written in a clear and engaging style, with helpful illustrations and examples, making it accessible to students of all backgrounds.

3. How is "Conceptual Physics-Tenth Edition" different from other physics textbooks?

"Conceptual Physics-Tenth Edition" focuses on developing a strong conceptual understanding of physics principles, rather than just teaching problem-solving techniques. It also includes real-world examples and applications to make the material more relatable and engaging for students.

4. Are there any interactive elements in "Conceptual Physics-Tenth Edition"?

Yes, "Conceptual Physics-Tenth Edition" includes online resources such as interactive simulations, videos, and quizzes to help students further understand and apply the concepts they are learning in the book.

5. Can "Conceptual Physics-Tenth Edition" be used for self-study?

Yes, "Conceptual Physics-Tenth Edition" can be used for self-study. The book is written in a clear and engaging style, with helpful illustrations and examples, making it accessible for self-guided learning. The online resources also provide additional support for self-study.