Where Can I Add an Avatar for My Profile?

• Thread starter Poop_Hole
  • Start date
In summary, there is a user who is having trouble finding where to add an avatar on the website. They are informed that they need to upgrade to contributorship or become a science advisor or HW helper in order to have an avatar. The conversation then shifts to discussing the user's potentially inappropriate username and their account being deleted and banned.
Poop_Hole
I can't find where i go to add avatar :uhh:

Physics news on Phys.org
You need to upgrade to contributorship to get an avatar (see the upgrade link above if you're interested in doing so), or stick around long enough and provide enough consistently accurate, thoughtful responses in the main forums or HW help forums for us to award you with a science advisor or HW helper medal.

With a username like that, I don't even want to start thinking about what type of avatar you would use :bugeye:

was this account deleted because of its nickname? it seems here was its only post.

(http://www.mightywombat.com/toons/numbers.gif )

Last edited by a moderator:
haha love that comic

i guess his username referenced a 'forbidden area' of PF conversation

No, they had other posts which were deleted and they were banned. I didn't do it, so not sure what got them banned.

1. How do I add an avatar to my profile?

To add an avatar to your profile, first go to your account settings. Then, look for an option to upload or change your avatar. This is usually located under the "Profile" or "Avatar" section.

2. Can I use any image as my avatar?

Yes, as long as the image meets the website's guidelines for avatar images. These guidelines may include size restrictions, file type restrictions, and content restrictions.

3. Where can I find an avatar to use for my profile?

You can find avatars to use for your profile from various sources, such as stock photo websites, free avatar websites, or by creating your own using image editing software.

4. Can I change my avatar at any time?

Yes, most websites allow you to change your avatar at any time. Simply follow the same steps as when you first added your avatar.

5. Why is my avatar not appearing on my profile?

There could be a few reasons why your avatar is not appearing on your profile. First, make sure you have followed all the steps correctly and that your image meets the website's guidelines. If it still does not appear, try clearing your browser's cache and refreshing the page. If the issue persists, contact the website's support team for further assistance.