Collection of Lame Jokes

• Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Jokes
In summary: It's a humor that relies on absurdity and unexpectedness. It's not for everyone.Not a fan of surrealism, I take it?In summary, surrealism is an art form that relies on absurdity and unexpectedness, often producing incongruous imagery or effects. It may not be appreciated by everyone, but for those who do, it can be quite humorous.
  • #1,471
Borek said:
This joke is 2 billions and 40 years old.

URGHHHH! You [STRIKE]GREEN[/STRIKE] blue, hehe... What ever you say. :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #1,472
" I was feeling randy, so I called my wife on the phone. " I says " Baby, I been thinking about you, I want to make love ."...

.. she says ..." Who is this...? "

~ Rodney Dangerfield

• #1,473
Velcro.....what a ripoff.

• #1,474
True story (I think):

Hilbert had a student who one day presented him with a paper purporting to prove the Riemann Hypothesis. Hilbert studied the paper carefully and was really impressed by depth of the argument; but unfortunately he found an error in it which even he could not eliminate. The following year the student died. Hilbert asked the grieving parents if he might be permitted to make a funeral oration. While the student's relatives and friends were weeping beside the grave in the rain, Hilbert came forward. He began by saying what a tragedy it was that such a gifted young man had died before he had had an opportunity to show what he could accomplish. But, he continued, in spite of the fact that this young man's proof of the Riemann Hypothesis contained an error, it was still possible that some day a proof of the famous problem would be obtained along the lines which the deceased had indicated. "In fact," he continued with enthusiasm, standing there in the rain by the dead student's grave, "let us consider a function of a complex variable..."

Likes Keith_McClary
  • #1,475
Well, the first page's jokes are really hard to understand,though I'm Chinese...

• #1,476
QuarkCharmer said:
Why can't you teach a horse to graph?

Because you can't put Descartes before a horse.

Which only means that he can't graph Cartesian coordinates. Horses are just fine with polar graphs.

• #1,477
l470594464 said:
Well, the first page's jokes are really hard to understand,though I'm Chinese...
FYI, you shouldn't post your SSN on the internet.

• #1,478
Char. Limit said:
Which only means that he can't graph Cartesian coordinates. Horses are just fine with polar graphs.
Bears perhaps, but surely not horses.

• #1,479
No Bears need hunny coordinates.

[PLAIN]http://pirun.ku.ac.th/~b5002160/pooh_honey_1024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,480
Before purchasing a bicycle, be sure to consider the color of the seat!

asian-bike-penis.jpe

Hope this was okay, it is just a girl on a bike with an unfortunate choice of seat color...

• #1,481
Isaacsname said:
Best time to go to the dentist ?

... 2:30

Shouldn't that be "before 2:30"? :rolleyes:

• #1,482
IMP said:
Hope this was okay, it is just a girl on a bike with an unfortunate choice of seat color...

:rofl:
The image loaded from top to bottom here and I was like, "she's pretty-WHOA-are they allowing this on PF-...oh... lolz"

• #1,483
I KNOW KARATE
And about 2 other Japanese words

• #1,484
IMP said:
Before purchasing a bicycle, be sure to consider the color of the seat!

I laughed.

• #1,485
Jimmy Snyder said:
Bears perhaps, but surely not horses.

It's a matter of degrees I think.

• #1,486
FtlIsAwesome said:
I KNOW KARATE
And about 2 other Japanese words
You probably know most of tsunami, sayonara, sake, tofu, sukiyaki. sushi, tempura, shogun, samurai, rickshaw, yen, sumo, bonsai, futon, kimono, kabuki, geisha, zen, and of course, the ever popular sport of beisubaru.

• #1,487
A new middle east crisis erupted last night as Dubai Television was refused permission to broadcast ‘The Flintstones’.

A spokesman for the channel said….

‘A claim was made that people in Dubai would not understand the humour, but
we know for a fact that people in Abu Dhabi Do.’

• #1,488
An old guy (not in the best of shape) was working out in the gym when he spotted a sweet young thing...

He asked the trainer that was nearby "What machine in here should I use to impress that sweet thing over there?"

The trainer looked him up and down and said "I would try the ATM in the lobby"

• #1,489
Ever hear about the Buddhist vacuum cleaner ?

...It come with no attachments...

Goodnight folks !

*falls off the edge of the stage into orchestral pit, has unfortunate accident with piccolo*

• #1,490
Then the Buddhist goes up to a hot dog vendor and says "Make me one with everything..."

• #1,491
DaveC426913 said:
Then the Buddhist goes up to a hot dog vendor and says "Make me one with everything..."

" dude what the hell are you talking about its just a simple question - and don't be all MR. Braveheart ish talker over the internet its a simple question - OK at 12:00 clock what's up in the southwest. is that to your stuck up likings - don't be such an A-hole dude - some beginners might want to learn from your ever so awesome knowledge - what are you like Napoleon dynamite or something? "

:rofl: That got me.

...dude

• #1,492
Isaacsname said:
Best time to go to the dentist ?

... 2:30
AlephZero said:
Shouldn't that be "before 2:30"? :rolleyes:

I don't get it... :confused:

• #1,493
xunxine said:
I don't get it... :confused:

I think it's like "Tooth Hurty"

• #1,494
Isaacsname said:
" dude what the hell are you talking about its just a simple question - and don't be all MR. Braveheart ish talker over the internet its a simple question - OK at 12:00 clock what's up in the southwest. is that to your stuck up likings - don't be such an A-hole dude - some beginners might want to learn from your ever so awesome knowledge - what are you like Napoleon dynamite or something? "

:rofl: That got me.

...dude

:biggrin: good times, good times

• #1,495
Isaacsname said:
Ever hear about the Buddhist vacuum cleaner ?

...It come with no attachments...

Goodnight folks !

*falls off the edge of the stage into orchestral pit, has unfortunate accident with piccolo*

DaveC426913 said:

Please, you might hurt someone's religious sentiments.

• #1,496
mishrashubham said:
Please, you might hurt someone's religious sentiments.
I dunno, I think in order to hurt someone's sentiments, it would have to be a disparaging comment or slur. One would have to be overly sensitive to take offense simply with the reference of a religion in a joke.

• #1,497
If a Buddhist gets offended by a joke about Buddhism, then they are not doing very well in their practice. (I say that as a Buddhist).

Actually the joke just represents a fallacy about Buddhist doctrine which doesn't actually teach about "being one with" anything. It is more akin to Vedic (Hindu) teachings.

Sorry about the tangent, I shall go out with a lame joke:

Three statisticians went duck hunting and finally came across a duck. The first one shot at it but aimed too high and missed. Then the second one shot but aimed too low and missed. The third one jumped up and down all excited and yelled "We hit it we hit it!"

• #1,498
dkotschessaa said:
If a Buddhist gets offended by a joke about Buddhism, then they are not doing very well in their practice. (I say that as a Buddhist).

Actually the joke just represents a fallacy about Buddhist doctrine which doesn't actually teach about "being one with" anything. It is more akin to Vedic (Hindu) teachings.

Sorry about the tangent, I shall go out with a lame joke:

Three statisticians went duck hunting and finally came across a duck. The first one shot at it but aimed too high and missed. Then the second one shot but aimed too low and missed. The third one jumped up and down all excited and yelled "We hit it we hit it!"

I don't get it. :frown:

(But you should avoid telling jokes about statisticians lest they get offended. :wink:)

• #1,499
dkotschessaa said:

• #1,500
drizzle said:

drizzle laughing made me re-examine the joke. I did not realize at first that there was no third shot - I just unconsciously inserted that part myself.

Now I get it.

• #1,501
The good thing about statisticians jokes is you don't expect it. :biggrin:

• #1,502
dkotschessaa said:

This reminds me of Dolly Parton's joke
Dolly Parton said:
I'm not offended by all the dumb blond jokes because I know I'm not dumb and I also know I'm not really blond.

• #1,503
A Zen master once said to me, "Do the opposite of whatever I tell you." So I didn't.

• #1,504
dkotschessaa said:

OMG LOLOLOLOLOL This is the best lol

• #1,505
DaveC426913 said:

:rofl: I have a couple of Buddhist friends who will love this one! * calls them *