Here we go with the friendly fire again

• News
  • Thread starter Adam
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Fire
In summary: I don't know what they were firing at but the U.S thought they were firing at a missle launcher. It was just a mistake. No one is perfect.In summary, a Royal Air Force plane returning from a Gulf operation was shot down by a US Patriot missile. The cause of the incident is still under investigation, but it is speculated that there may have been a malfunction or confusion in the Patriot missile system. There have also been other incidents where US technology has caused friendly fire, leading to injuries and deaths. However, the US military has also successfully defended against Iraqi missiles using the Patriot system. There have also been cases where friendly fire incidents were caused by human error or confusion in the midst of battle.
well if you want to resort to cheap shots; i suppose i will argue that your bun has seems to have gone stale.

Physics news on Phys.org
I realize this is a bit of a cheap shot, but I fear that 27 years is not quite enough.
Hey, *I'M* 27. I have always considered myself unusally mature for my age, but by about 25 there really isn't any excuse for anyone not being an adult.

like i said, i think his bun has seems to have gone stale. :wink:

Happy Birthday kyleb!

Mine was yesterday.

People...why is it that when someone disagrees with you, the first assumption is that they are too young or whatever? Why can you not accept that people have very good reasons to disagree sometimes?

Originally posted by Zero
People...why is it that when someone disagrees with you, the first assumption is that they are too young or whatever? Why can you not accept that people have very good reasons to disagree sometimes?

NOT ME! I generally take such a patronizing tone that even children should agree with me! People who disagree with me are obviously insane!

Njorl:wink:

I agree zero.

P.S Kyleb if you want to argue the bun thing then here: Someone forgot to put the sugar and flour in your dough.