Mysterious Russian Aircraft From Beyond 2000

In summary, on the show Beyond 2000, a prototype aircraft was being built in Russia with no traditional wings. Its shell had rectangle holes to allow air to flow over internal wings, and it was about half as wide as it was long. The project was never completed due to lack of funding. The concept is similar to the B-2 bomber. The design of the aircraft was considered unconventional and unique.
SkepticJ
Years ago on the now defunct show Beyond 2000 there was a prototype aircraft being built in Russia that had no wings as such. Its shell had rectangle holes in it that I guess let air get in and flow over tiny internal wings or something. Anyone know what I'm talking about? It was big but not as big as a commercial airliner and was about half as wide as it was long. It was never finished as far as I know. They lost funding I think.

Physics news on Phys.org
Would call that an out of the box design ... but the expression doesn't quite apply ... :biggrin: .

1. What is the "Mysterious Russian Aircraft From Beyond 2000"?

The Mysterious Russian Aircraft From Beyond 2000 is a term used to refer to a series of sightings and encounters with unidentified aircraft that are believed to have originated from Russia and have technology beyond the year 2000.

2. Is there any evidence to support the existence of these mysterious Russian aircraft?

There have been numerous reports and sightings of these mysterious Russian aircraft from military personnel, pilots, and civilians. However, there is no concrete evidence to prove their existence.

3. What makes these aircraft so mysterious?

These aircraft are considered mysterious because of their advanced technology, which surpasses the capabilities of any known aircraft. They are also believed to have been developed and used by the Russian government without any official acknowledgement or recognition.

4. Have there been any attempts to track or study these mysterious Russian aircraft?

Yes, there have been multiple attempts to track and study these aircraft by governments, military organizations, and independent researchers. However, due to their elusive nature, it has been difficult to gather substantial information on them.

5. What are some theories about the origin and purpose of these mysterious Russian aircraft?

Some theories suggest that these aircraft could be experimental military prototypes developed by the Russian government, while others believe they could be extraterrestrial in nature. There are also theories that these aircraft could be part of a secret Russian military project aimed at gaining an advantage in global conflicts.