Troubleshooting Hotmail Sign Up: Get Help Checking Your Mail

In summary, to sign up for a Hotmail account, go to the website and provide personal information. If you can't access your account, check your login information or contact customer support. To change your password, go to the security section in your account settings. If you're not receiving emails, check your spam folder or contact customer support. To delete your account, go to the account settings and follow the prompts.
sobored
Anyone who has problem in signing up in Hotmail account? I can't check my mails!

Physics news on Phys.org
Just checked - No problem loggng in at all!

nope, no prob.

MSN has problems all the time. Just try again later. I also think they've recently upgraded stuff (the backgrounds and colors on their sites have again changed), which usually means they've broken more than they've fixed.

1. How do I sign up for a Hotmail account?

To sign up for a Hotmail account, go to the Hotmail website and click on the "Create account" button. You will then be asked to provide personal information such as your name, desired email address, and password. Once you have filled out all the required fields, click on the "Create account" button to complete the sign-up process.

2. Why can't I access my Hotmail account after signing up?

If you are unable to access your Hotmail account after signing up, it could be due to a few reasons. First, make sure you are entering the correct email address and password. If you are still unable to access your account, it could be because your account has been suspended or hacked. In this case, you will need to contact Hotmail's customer support for further assistance.

3. How can I change my Hotmail password?

To change your Hotmail password, log in to your account and go to the "Security" section in your account settings. From there, you can click on the "Change password" option and follow the prompts to create a new password. Make sure to choose a strong and unique password to keep your account secure.

4. What should I do if I am not receiving any emails in my Hotmail account?

If you are not receiving any emails in your Hotmail account, first check your spam or junk folder to make sure the emails are not being filtered out. If they are not there, try logging out and back into your account or accessing your emails from a different device. If the issue persists, it could be a problem on Hotmail's end, and you may need to contact customer support for assistance.

5. How do I delete my Hotmail account?

To delete your Hotmail account, go to the Hotmail website and log in to your account. Then, go to the "Close your account" page in your account settings. Follow the prompts to confirm the deletion of your account. Keep in mind that this action cannot be undone, and you will lose all your emails and data associated with the account.