Tired of the PF sisterhood

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
In summary: I'm just saying that it might not be the best idea to advertise it that way.Well, you can have one, but it's never going to have such elite status as the sisterhood. Afterall, when you have 10,000 or so members compared to about 30, it's clear which one is more elite.
JamesU
Gold Member
I am tired of the PF sisterhood. And I just know that moonbear is the middle one in that pic! but just one thing: since when are the PF sisters so devoted to god as to be nuns?

I say that there's a PF brotherhood! :devil:

Physics news on Phys.org
I say we have a height and/or age restriction on this brotherhood :biggrin:

yeah, nobody under 13! :biggrin:

yeah, um.. good luck with that. You don't even have a super-sonic RV yet.

There were rumors about a brotherhood forming once before, but then all the founders suddenly turned up missing.

Sisters, do we still have those beer traps?

no, but we have a super-duper sonic yugo!

http://www.mojauto.co.yu/images/45/58/7034-1aeb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There used to be a brotherhood. Me, Franz and (honorary member) honestrosewater. We never called ourselves the brotherhood though... to keep the heat off, y'know?

Moonbear said:
There were rumors about a brotherhood forming once before, but then all the founders suddenly turned up missing.

Beer traps?? Um... I don't think I've ever trapped beer before. I wouldn't be able to drink it if I did trap it (I'm allergic to hops), so what would be the point? :tongue2: :rofl:

Now, I still have that big net from SpaceTiger's thread... Maybe we can do something interesting and imaginative with THAT! :biggrin:

Tsu said:
Beer traps?? Um... I don't think I've ever trapped beer before. I wouldn't be able to drink it if I did trap it (I'm allergic to hops), so what would be the point? :tongue2: :rofl:

Perhaps the beer was used as bait? I'd probably fall for it.

matthyaouw said:
Perhaps the beer was used as bait? I'd probably fall for it.
That was the point. :rolleyes: We had those big neon signs that say "Free Beer" with an arrow. They work amazingly well.

Smurf said:
There used to be a brotherhood. Me, Franz and (honorary member) honestrosewater. We never called ourselves the brotherhood though... to keep the heat off, y'know?
Well, honestrosewater is in the sisterhood now, where she properly belongs, and Franz seems to have abandoned you o:) so it seems we've done a decent job of disbanding the last attempt.

Moonbear said:
Well, honestrosewater is in the sisterhood now, where she properly belongs, and Franz seems to have abandoned you o:) so it seems we've done a decent job of disbanding the last attempt.
You'll forgive me if I don't think you had a thing to do with it. Internal fighting between my minions broke us apart. Which probably explains why franz is gone.

Moonbear said:

You do know the most effective way to rid your garden of slugs is to sink several paper cups half full of beer into the ground. The slugs are irresistably attracted to beer, fall into the cups, and drown.

So, just what is it you're trying to say about men? :rofl:

moose said:
I say we have a height and/or age restriction on this brotherhood :biggrin:
I agree!
I'm all for brotherhoods; when do we start up?

i don't see the point in a brother hood... pf is predominantly male anyway... the sisterhood was a way of joining together the few females who dwell here, (not that i ever got to join...) but pf is already a sausage fest so what's the point?

What's wrong with a sausage fest? :confused:

Gale17 said:
i don't see the point in a brother hood... pf is predominantly male anyway... the sisterhood was a way of joining together the few females who dwell here, (not that i ever got to join...) but pf is already a sausage fest so what's the point?
You're an official PF sisterhood niece, we're all your aunts!

Evo said:
You're an official PF sisterhood niece, we're all your aunts!

AbsoLUTEly! :approve:

Speaking of nieces, has anyone heard from recon? I MISS RECON! :cry:

Pff, so women can have a club, but men can't because men make up a bigger pecentage? Pff, I can't believe you are so against equal rights :tongue2:

I am all for joining the pf brothahood :smile:

mattmns said:
Pff, so women can have a club, but men can't because men make up a bigger pecentage? Pff, I can't believe you are so against equal rights :tongue2:

I am all for joining the pf brothahood :smile:
Well, you can have one, but it's never going to have such elite status as the sisterhood. Afterall, when you have 10,000 or so members compared to about 30, it's clear which one is more elite. :approve: :biggrin:

well, our super-duper sonic yugo, is down...we'll have to use the porches.

Who says the brotherhood is going to include everyone? The rarity of a membership proves just how much more difficult it is to get into the Brotherhood than your so-called 'elite' sisterhood.

and those pics? so unreal :zzz:

who in the PF sisterhood is good enough to become a nun?!

http://www.moviebadgirls.com/capimage/Divorcing_Jack_03.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
yomamma said:
well, our super-duper sonic yugo, is down...we'll have to use the porches.
Porches, huh? Well, I guess that's a good place to sit in your rockers while waiting for your Yugo to get fixed. :rofl:

hmmm...I'm thinkling maybe the lamborghinis, or ferraris...maybe the hummers?

yomamma said:
hmmm...I'm thinkling maybe the lamborghinis, or ferraris...maybe the hummers?
Yeah, I'd bet the brotherhood would vote for hummers. Too bad the sisterhood runs the cancer clinic. :devil:

we don't need your cancer clininc! I know the president of ImClone!

Yomamma... You're not invited into the Brotherhood.

Smurf said:
Seconded! :rofl:

Okay. So, what do you think Mattmns, what kind of people should we allow into our elite brotherhood?

Smurf said:
That's not very nice. :frown:

Evo said:
I agree. :mad:
Yomamma, you can head up the sisterhood's men's auxiliary if we ever start one. :smile:

Math Is Hard said:
I agree. :mad:
Yomamma, you can head up the sisterhood's men's auxiliary if we ever start one. :smile:
Yomamma, what's your shoe size? :tongue2:

:cry: I know when I'm not wanted...

I'm taking my cars with me :grumpy:

Evo said:
Fine Dear. I'll have to ask the rest of the brotherhood though. Yomamma would you like to be a junior member of the brotherhood?