Msn messenger is the best messenger

• Thread starter Gale
  • Start date
In summary: THE BEST. period.ICQ has the advantage that it's not a Microsoft product. (and it's not an AOL product!) :biggrin:i don't know what icq actually is... but i know people are just numbers... and that seems too weird. so..... msn, duh.
Gale
I've decided. I mostly use aim, because most people i know use it. and i got msn a while a go, and now i have some friends on it. but its like... so cool seriously. i normally hate emoticons, but they're way cool on msn. and like, i can make me own, and its awesome! woo!

just had to share my new excitement.

Physics news on Phys.org
Gale17 said:
I've decided. I mostly use aim, because most people i know use it. and i got msn a while a go, and now i have some friends on it. but its like... so cool seriously. i normally hate emoticons, but they're way cool on msn. and like, i can make me own, and its awesome! woo!

agreed. I don't use emoticons at all, but msn messenger is pretty useful.

Gale17 said:

You get excited easily...

Not that it's a bad thing...I think foreplay is overrated anyways...

Townsend said:
You get excited easily...

Not that it's a bad thing...I think foreplay is overrated anyways...

You're quite the pervert.

MSN sucks, it has maybe.. one.. useful feature... :wink:

Muhahahaha we have converted another one.

whozum said:
You're quite the pervert.

MSN sucks, it has maybe.. one.. useful feature... :wink:

yeah? Let me guess...the video chat...

Townsend said:
yeah? Let me guess...the video chat...
They have that on aim :rofl: :rolleyes: :wink:

perverts..

Smurf said:
perverts..
Speak for yourself!

whozum said:
Speak for yourself!
you don't know the half of it

Oh man. Stop highjacking the bloody thread people. Keep on subject.

Blame Canadia...

Bladibla said:
Oh man. Stop highjacking the bloody thread people. Keep on subject.

Don't hate the player, hate the game...

whozum said:
Blame Canadia...

Yeah...everyone...Let's blame Canadia

Those damn Canadiaians... :smile:

heh, you know guys, if i wanted to just talk to you three, i'd've stayed in the other thread... and yes, i am excited easily, no foreplay is definately not overrated, and msn kicks ass. the video feature is best on msn than the other messengers I've used. also has app sharing which is totally cool, and you can change your name as often as you want. (something i hate about aim, cause I'm too lazy to change my sn and tell everyone, but I'm real bored of my old sn...) also you can cam with more than one person at a time, in a chat. and you can connect the mic feature and video feature, which is nice. but seriously... the emoticons! you can make your own! its so excellent!

America--Americans

Canadia--Canadians

Knavish said:
America--Americans

Canadia--Canadians

Canadians are people from Canada not Canadia...where the heck is Canadia?

Okay, wow, I am so lost now. I think you deleted a post or something.

Anyway, I was just playing off whozum's joke of "Canadia," and how this fits logically. Never mind. Not a big deal.

Knavish said:
Huh, what? I was just point out that it wouldn't go to "Canadiaians."

Correct me if I am wrong but wouldn't it have too like that? Unless there is to be ambiguity...for example

If I say, "he is a Canadian." Would that mean he is from Canada or Canadia?

Knavish said:
Okay, wow, I am so lost now. I think you deleted a post or something.

Anyway, I was just playing off whozum's joke of "Canadia," and how this fits logically. Never mind. Not a big deal.

yeah,I deleted that post. I reread it and it sounded kind of rude and I wanted to rephrase what I was saying...sorry.

The canadia thing is a joke.. ofcourse its Canada.

whozum said:
The canadia thing is a joke.. ofcourse its Canada.

I don't get it... :confused:

My bad...

Townsend said:
I don't get it... :confused:

My bad...

Don't worry about it.

Yeah, it's Canada. With the America example, I was trying to show that we suffix "ns" to signify those living here. If we add "ns" to Canada, it would come out as Canadans, which is obviously wrong. If it were Canadia, however, we would end up with Canadians, the "right" term.

So anyway...

I guess the MSN messenger is as good as any...

Townsend said:
So anyway...

I guess the MSN messenger is as good as any...
no no, its the best, hence the title of this thread. seriously, what features do other messengers have? nothing compared to msn. msn is THE BEST. period.

ICQ has the advantage that it's not a Microsoft product. (and it's not an AOL product!) :biggrin:

i don't know what icq actually is... but i know people are just numbers... and that seems too weird. so.. pfft.

Gale17 said:
but i know people are just numbers

But people are just numbers to other people...

Ok, Miss 17.

Hurkyl said:
Ok, Miss 17.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hurkyl said:
Ok, Miss 17.
:grumpy: you know... people actually call me that... thinking its actually funny. My ex, total ass sometimes, would just refer to me as "the 17 yr old" to everyone. he thought it was hilarious. he was 22 and actually called me immature, i dumped him hard core.

Townsend said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Ya, you shut up too!

Hey, I'm just observing the fact that 17 looks like a surname in your handle! :tongue:

Anyways, people are only numbers until you connect to them. Then, you get their info and they're names. This way, you can have a million people that use, say, "Gale" as their username.

293451403 that's my new icq number, someone talk to me on it. i will compare...