ZapperZ Promoted to PF Advisor - Congratulations!

• Thread starter chroot
  • Start date
In summary, ZapperZ has been promoted to a position of PF Advisor, in recognition of the enormous amount of time and energy he has devoted here on PF. I don't think anyone will disagree that ZapperZ is an incredible asset to the forum.
chroot
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
ZapperZ has been promoted to a position of PF Advisor, in recognition of the enormous amount of time and energy he has devoted here on PF. I don't think anyone will disagree that ZapperZ is an incredible asset to the forum.

Of course, his profile is already littered with badges and awards, so it may be difficult to notice the title change!

Congratulations, ZapperZ!

- Warren

Physics news on Phys.org
Looks like I will have to double my prozaic medication...

:)

Zz.

Congratulations,Zapper ! :approve:

Daniel.

P.S.Warren the yellow turned blue,it think it's pretty obvious...:wink:

PF advisor is is quite an honour, the only other PF advisor I remember was also a professional physicist.

Good job ZapperZ, I can see where you will inspire others.

Congratulations Zapper Z! :approve:

congrats, keep up your journal by the way

Congrats ZZ! Wow, that new honor is really tiny in your list of medals. :bugeye: I'm still looking. Is it hiding behind your avatar? :confused:

Anyway, good job! You're on the road to mentorhood! :approve:

Congrats ZapperZ

marlon

Congratulations ZapperZ, you SURELY deserve it!

Moonbear said:
Congrats ZZ! Wow, that new honor is really tiny in your list of medals. :bugeye: I'm still looking. Is it hiding behind your avatar? :confused:

Anyway, good job! You're on the road to mentorhood! :approve:

Hehehe... you're right. Even *I* don't see it. Maybe there isn't one. :)

Anyway, thanks everyone!

Zz.

Congrats! I rarely venture into the physics sections, but I remember reading through some of your longer discussions and being very impressed. :biggrin:

honestrosewater said:
Congrats! I rarely venture into the physics sections,

... and why the heck not? I can assure you that we do not bite ... unless you want us to. :)

In any case, thank you! :)

Zz.

Grats too, Zz. I believe this obligates you to do something noteworthy, like detecting axions, to validate this endorsement by the PF high council.

ZapperZ said:
... and why the heck not? I can assure you that we do not bite ... unless you want us to. :)
Well, if you put it that way...
Last time I tried, I couldn't manage to teach myself trigonometry and calculus so I could only follow physics at a superficial level. When I go back to school, I'll take all of those classes and visit you guys regularly. :biggrin: I love those vast shifts in perspective physics leads me through, and I can't find that anywhere else. Well, physics is beautiful for other reasons too, but that's really the clincher. Anyway, congrats- I hope you'll still be around when I get there. :smile:

Congratulations Zz.

Great advice, and great Journal too.

What is the significance of ZapperZ being promoted to PF Advisor?

ZapperZ being promoted to PF Advisor is a recognition of his expertise and contributions to the scientific community. It is a prestigious title given to individuals who have demonstrated exceptional knowledge and leadership in their field.

What are the responsibilities of a PF Advisor?

A PF Advisor is responsible for providing guidance and mentorship to other members of the scientific community, reviewing and evaluating research proposals, and promoting the advancement of science through collaboration and innovation.

How does one become a PF Advisor?

Becoming a PF Advisor involves being nominated by fellow scientists, followed by a rigorous evaluation process by the Physics Forums community. The nominee must have a strong track record of contributions to the field of science and be highly respected by their peers.

What benefits does being a PF Advisor offer?

Being a PF Advisor offers the opportunity to network with other top scientists, contribute to cutting-edge research, and enhance one's reputation in the scientific community. It also allows for a platform to share knowledge and mentor the next generation of scientists.

What impact will ZapperZ's promotion have on the scientific community?

ZapperZ's promotion will have a positive impact on the scientific community by further elevating the standard of expertise and knowledge within the community. It will also inspire and encourage others to strive for excellence in their scientific pursuits.