VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - four legs good, two legs bad

In summary: You are the boss, it is your decision and I am not questioning it. I am not annoyed either, I am too mature to get angry because of such things :smile: .

Vote (multi choice)

• ZapperZ

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Lisab

• Turbo-1

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Edward

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Junglebeast

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Borek

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Marzena

• Hypatia

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Andre

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
matthyaouw
Gold Member
1.ZapperZ
img3406y.jpg

2.Lisab
262ayok.jpg

3.Turbo-1
munkonlegcomp.jpg

4.Edward
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/6669/scan90009009vc5.jpg

5.Junglebeast
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1266/4legs.png

6.Borek
IMG_6842.jpg

7.Marzena
marzena_nosorozec.jpg

8.Hypatia
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j269/hypatia3811/Picture011-1.jpg

9.Andre
28j9u3b.jpg

Contest Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Fun photo Edward.

Nice photo Turbo!

Hmm...I see more than 4 legs in some of them. :biggrin: Of those with ONLY 4 legs (I have to start somewhere), I'm torn between Edward's, because I love goats and their antics, and Hypatia's, because she's the only one who thought outside of the box. Actually, there's something very artistically appealing about Hypatia's photo of that one empty chair sitting out like that. Who is it for? Why is it there? Why isn't anyone sitting in it? So, I'm voting for Hypatia. :approve:

Moonbear said:
Hmm...I see more than 4 legs in some of them. :biggrin: Of those with ONLY 4 legs (I have to start somewhere), I'm torn between Edward's, because I love goats and their antics, and Hypatia's, because she's the only one who thought outside of the box. Actually, there's something very artistically appealing about Hypatia's photo of that one empty chair sitting out like that. Who is it for? Why is it there? Why isn't anyone sitting in it? So, I'm voting for Hypatia. :approve:

Well thanks a lot,:tongue2: Hypatia's chair is waiting for my goat:biggrin:

hypatia said:
Fun photo Edward.

Thanks Hypatia.

This was outside of a steakhouse that was out in the middle of no where in east central AZ. We came out after eating and there was the goat. Luckily it choose to jump on the longer flatter hood of the older car that was sitting there.

Last edited:
I'm voting for my little 'munk in part because she showed up today. I wanted to get some work done outside, and she wanted interaction that we had we had agreed on earlier. I was trying to spread peat moss, plant flowers, etc, and the little girl wanted to climb me and check my pockets for seeds. What a sweetie!

Moonbear said:
and Hypatia's, because she's the only one who thought outside of the box

I am sorry, she is not the only one who thought outside of the box. Just other ideas were not accepted :frown:

Sorry Borek, but in the opening post in the thread I said something with four legs. Unfortunately none of your things were four legged. I did like your idea but it's not really fair to move the goalposts for you if everyone else has chosen their entries based on what I first said. Hope you're not too annoyed.

matthyaouw said:
Sorry Borek, but in the opening post in the thread I said something with four legs. Unfortunately none of your things were four legged. I did like your idea but it's not really fair to move the goalposts for you if everyone else has chosen their entries based on what I first said. Hope you're not too annoyed.

Matt: you are the boss, it is your decision and I am not questioning it. I am not annoyed either, I am too mature to get angry because of such things :smile:

At the same time I liked my idea so I want people to know about it, who if not me will spread it around :wink:

Get your votes in. Poll closes tomorrow.

1. What is the purpose of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - four legs good, two legs bad"?

The purpose of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - four legs good, two legs bad" is to raise awareness about animal welfare and encourage people to vote for their favorite animal photo.

2. Who can participate in the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - four legs good, two legs bad"?

Anyone can participate in the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - four legs good, two legs bad" as long as they follow the contest rules and regulations.

3. How do I submit my photo for the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - four legs good, two legs bad"?

You can submit your photo by following the submission instructions on the contest website or social media page.

4. How are the winners chosen for the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - four legs good, two legs bad"?

The winners are chosen by a panel of judges based on the quality, creativity, and relevance of the photo to the theme of the contest.

5. What are the prizes for the winners of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - four legs good, two legs bad"?

The prizes for the winners of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - four legs good, two legs bad" may vary but typically include cash prizes, gift cards, or other animal-related prizes. The specific prizes will be listed on the contest website or social media page.