How can you get free Zoobie food?

• Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Food
In summary, Zoobie came back to the thread and everyone was happy. He received the fame and glory that is rightfully his.
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Free Zoobie Food! Click Here!

Just stand on the x and pull the ring attached to the rope and the chef/butler will bring you delightful, delicious treats... all you want!

...X....O <-- pull this now!

Physics news on Phys.org
Zoob, you could have won funniest member!

PLEASE come back, everyone misses you!

Did you see some of your threads in the greatest GD threads sticky??

YOU ARE A LEGEND!

COME BACK TO US AND RECEIVE THE FAME AND GLORY THAT IS RIGHTFULLY YOURS!

Zoooooooby :cry: :cry: :cry:
Zoo :cry: :cry: Zoooooooooooby :cry: :cry: :cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry: ZOOBY! :cry: :cry: :cry:

:biggrin:

You crybabies are going to queer the deal -- SHH!

mmm... I am so glad I stood on that X and pulled that rope. These are the best chicken legs I have ever had.. oh and the potatoes, to die for! who made this chocolate torte mmm.. <snorf snarf> chomp smack chomp ... mmmmm

A funny thing happened the other day. I had my head inside of this high power tranformer cabinet when I noticed this 19.2 Hz resonance in the core material. My sword started vibrating and I believe I was having some sort of seizure. Just then I had the most amazing, genuine, paranormal experience... I saw a real ghost!

Last edited:
Here Zooby, Heeeeerrrreeee zooby zooby zooby!

Wow, MIH, you're right, those were the most fantabulous zooby treats ever when I pulled on that rope! :wink:

DADGUMMIT! He managed to get ALL the food without stepping on the X and pulling the rope.
OK, time for plan B...

Okay next time you grab him and hold him down while Evo ties him up. He'll like that.

Has anyone tried pursuit on rocket-propelled roller skates yet?

Hum. What's this X over here on the floor? And this rope hanging down, I wonder what that could be for? I think I'll just pull this and...

WOAH!

Humph. Now how am I suposed to get down from here? :yuck: :grumpy:

Oh, good, we've got Artman. Hey guys, should we throw him in the back of the RV with humanino? This way Artman won't miss the Christmas ride to Tom's!

plover said:
Has anyone tried pursuit on rocket-propelled roller skates yet?
No, but I know where we could get the skates:

http://home.nc.rr.com/tuco/looney/acme/acme.html

(accept no imitations)

:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Zooby?
Come home!
Please?
We miss you. :cry:
I've got your Zooby shelter all spruced up and a big plate of cookies waiting for you...

Hmmmm... Well, once again Ivan used my computer and forgot to log off. I think I'll visit the MENTOR'S FORUM! :rofl: :rofl:

Whew. I'm me again. Man! It's SCARY in the Mentor's Forum. It's so full of...MENTORS! :eek: :rofl:

Tsunami said:
Whew. I'm me again. Man! It's SCARY in the Mentor's Forum. It's so full of...MENTORS! :eek: :rofl:
:rofl: You entered the mentor's hallowed halls?

Yeah! And it scared me to DEATH! Well, not quite to death, but I had to go change my panties. :rofl: :rofl: Didn't even make it into a thread... :grimpy: oops :grumpy: :rofl:

Yes that one really got me going. I looked and...what... :eek:...I just posted and I don't even remember doing it!
That just scared the peewaddins out of me. :rofl: I thought I was completely losing it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Evo said:
Oh, good, we've got Artman. Hey guys, should we throw him in the back of the RV with humanino? This way Artman won't miss the Christmas ride to Tom's!
That would be good. As it is all the blood is rushing to my head and I'm turning a funny shade of pink. And all the Zooby food was gone, so I'm starting to get hungry. :yuck: In the meantime, I'll just be hanging around here.

Ivan Seeking said:
Yes that one really got me going. I looked and...what... :eek:...I just posted and I don't even remember doing it!
That just scared the peewaddins out of me. :rofl: I thought I was completely losing it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Tsu, you should have made more posts as Ivan. That's just too funny! :biggrin:

Evo said:
Tsu, you should have made more posts as Ivan. That's just too funny! :biggrin:

tee hee hee. I would have posed as Ivan and insulted the other mentors. :rofl:

Math Is Hard said:
tee hee hee. I would have posed as Ivan and insulted the other mentors. :rofl:
MIH, that's evil! I love it! :rofl:

...not funny. :grumpy: :mad:

Tsu doesn't need any help from you two.

We're talking about the woman who faked selective color blindness for ten years!

Yeah. THAT was funny... :biggrin: :rofl:

Now one of you needs to explain how and why one fakes selective colorblindness for 10 years!? :confused:

your cane doesn't go with your shoes, obviously, duh

For ten years she swore that what I see as pink, she sees as red, and what I see as orange, she sees as pink...I think. :uhh: This all started while we were dating and playing Trivial Pursuit - the color of the pieces. For no good reason other than to torture me for her sadistic sense of humor, she kept up this story that implied that she couldn't see variations of red and orange like other people.

That's okay. One day she believed that she saw Chocolate Chocolate Chip Häagen-Dazs falling from a clear blue sky. :wink:

Ivan Seeking said:
That's okay. One day she believed that she saw Chocolate Chocolate Chip Häagen-Dazs falling from a clear blue sky. :wink:

Well, now that's just silly. If the sky was clear blue, the ice cream would have melted and been indistinguishable from chocolate milk! Maybe a cold, cloudy gray sky would work. :biggrin:

I was wondering what kinds of clouds rain ice cream containers.

...having no apparent source. :biggrin:

Ask a little kid.
I used to be able to see all sorts of things when I looked at clouds. Not any more though, now I look at clouds and it seems like they are all the same. Just a bunch of different copies of God pointing and laughing.

Ivan Seeking said:
I was wondering what kinds of clouds rain ice cream containers.

...having no apparent source. :biggrin:
:rofl: Another evil doer.

Ivan Seeking said:
For ten years she swore that what I see as pink, she sees as red, and what I see as orange, she sees as pink...I think. :uhh: This all started while we were dating and playing Trivial Pursuit - the color of the pieces. For no good reason other than to torture me for her sadistic sense of humor, she kept up this story that implied that she couldn't see variations of red and orange like other people.
Noooo... that wasn't it! :biggrin: I was calling the orange wheel RED - simply because - I never played or even saw any kind of a board game (well... other than Monopoly when they went and changed their playing pieces to those nasty little metal things...cars, hats, shoes, blah, blah - all GREY. :grumpy: ) that DIDN'T have a RED playing piece. RIGHT? AM I RIGHT, SISTERS?!? :rofl: So... :devil: I just always called it the RED piece. I must admit I carried it a bit far when he actually asked me if I really saw that piece as RED and not ORANGE and I *gasp* sort of, well, erm, told a - sort of - er, untruth... :devil: :biggrin: He was really convinced for a long time that I had this color-blindness thing going on... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now, THAT was COOL! :cool: :biggrin: We had decided to spend Thanksgiving eating a Turkey Sandwich Picnic out in the woods. We got some deli sandwiches and stopped at a 7-11 for the accoutraments, and when we got to our picnic spot, and we were climbing out of the car Ivan yelled "OH MY GOD! LOOK UP! I quickly looked up -- just in time to catch a lovely container of Haagen Dazs Chocolate Chocolate Chip (that he had just snuck out of the bag behind the drivers seat and chucked up and over the car, landing perfectly) in my very own two little hands! It's a VERY good day when ice cream just falls out of the sky! :biggrin: :approve: :approve:

Tsunami said:
Noooo... that wasn't it! :biggrin: I was calling the orange wheel RED - simply because - I never played or even saw any kind of a board game (well... other than Monopoly when they went and changed their playing pieces to those nasty little metal things...cars, hats, shoes, blah, blah - all GREY. :grumpy: ) that DIDN'T have a RED playing piece. RIGHT? AM I RIGHT, SISTERS?!? :rofl: So... :devil: I just always called it the RED piece. I must admit I carried it a bit far when he actually asked me if I really saw that piece as RED and not ORANGE and I *gasp* sort of, well, erm, told a - sort of - er, untruth... :devil: :biggrin: He was really convinced for a long time that I had this color-blindness thing going on... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now, THAT was COOL! :cool: :biggrin: We had decided to spend Thanksgiving eating a Turkey Sandwich Picnic out in the woods. We got some deli sandwiches and stopped at a 7-11 for the accoutraments, and when we got to our picnic spot, and we were climbing out of the car Ivan yelled "OH MY GOD! LOOK UP! I quickly looked up -- just in time to catch a lovely container of Haagen Dazs Chocolate Chocolate Chip (that he had just snuck out of the bag behind the drivers seat and chucked up and over the car, landing perfectly) in my very own two little hands! It's a VERY good day when ice cream just falls out of the sky! :biggrin: :approve: :approve:
You guys are just so cute together. :!)

Quoting Jimmy Carter [approximate]: " We could agree on 97% of what happened but we couldn't agree on the other 3%...and it was an important 3%. It got so bad that it nearly ended the effort. We just couldn't agree on what had happened...I was amazed at Rose's defective memory!" [smiles broadly].

Last edited:
zoobyshoe is in the room right now. Is someone going to grab him?