Zombie Parasites: The Terrifying Truth About Cambodia's Infected

• Thread starter wasteofo2
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolved around a news story from the BBC website that turned out to be a fake. The participants discussed the date shown on the page and pointed out that the address was not the usual BBC website. They also joked about the incident and admitted to not noticing the discrepancies at first.
Biology news on Phys.org
Given the date shown on the page, I wouldn't get too excited... :smile:

And yet another station gets away with a stupid news story

infidel said:
Given the date shown on the page, I wouldn't get too excited... :smile:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can't believe I missed that!

Gotta love that BBC, a highly reputible news organization that plays some mean pranks.

wasteofo2 said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can't believe I missed that!

Gotta love that BBC, a highly reputible news organization that plays some mean pranks.

I doubt the BBC did this, looks like someone else did and made it look like a BBC page. Look at the address...it's not news.bbc.co.uk, as it should be.

damn! :rofl:

infidel said:
I doubt the BBC did this, looks like someone else did and made it look like a BBC page. Look at the address...it's not news.bbc.co.uk, as it should be.
:rofl:
My god, I'm a fuking moron, i didn't even notice that...

Gah, man, I'm out of it today.

Blame it on the Tetons I guess...

1. What are zombie parasites?

Zombie parasites are a type of parasite that infects the brain and alters the behavior of its host. They are called "zombie" parasites because they can cause their host to exhibit zombie-like behaviors, such as increased aggression and loss of motor skills.

2. Where are zombie parasites found in Cambodia?

Zombie parasites have been found in various regions of Cambodia, particularly in rural areas with poor sanitation and hygiene practices. They can be found in both humans and animals, such as rats and insects.

3. How do zombie parasites infect their hosts in Cambodia?

Zombie parasites can infect their hosts through various means, such as consumption of contaminated food or water, or through the bite of an infected animal. They can also enter the body through open wounds or through the mucous membranes.

4. What are the symptoms of a zombie parasite infection?

The symptoms of a zombie parasite infection can vary depending on the type of parasite and the host it infects. Some common symptoms include fever, headaches, nausea, and changes in behavior, such as aggression and loss of coordination. In severe cases, the infection can lead to coma or death.

5. Can zombie parasites be treated in Cambodia?

Yes, there are treatments available for zombie parasite infections in Cambodia. These include medications to kill the parasites and supportive care to manage symptoms. However, prevention is the best approach, such as practicing good hygiene and avoiding consumption of contaminated food and water.