Schematic for Holographic Projection

In summary, the conversation is about a PF member looking for application notes and a schematic diagram to create a small and reliable Holographic Projector. They are new to this application and are looking for thorough descriptions. Another member suggests using Google to find commercial projectors, but the original poster is interested in creating a more advanced projector. They share a link for a tutorial on creating a holographic projection and a link for a technology company's holographic laser projection.
_maxim_
Hi PF members,

where I can find application notes for making a small Holographic Projector?
I am looking for a schematic diagram of a small, compact and reliable Holographic Projector, based on LED or Laser emitter.

I am completely new on this application, so let be as more exhaustive as possible on descriptions :-)

Thank you
M

Engineering news on Phys.org
Hello bobby,

thanks for your reply.

The question is that I am looking for a schematic diagram to realize a driver of laser or a LED for HP. Low cost commercial products are for creating small shapes i.e. stars, game lights and so for funny, while I am interesting to realize a true projector, something like that:

http://lightblueoptics.com/technology/holographic-laser-projection/ [Broken]​

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is a schematic for holographic projection?

A schematic for holographic projection is a visual representation or diagram that shows the layout and components of a holographic projection system. It includes the different elements such as light sources, mirrors, lenses, and holographic plates that are needed to create a holographic image.

2. How does holographic projection work?

Holographic projection works by using a laser or other light source to create an interference pattern on a holographic plate. This pattern is then illuminated by another light source, such as a halogen lamp, which projects the 3D image into space. The image appears to be floating in mid-air because of the way the light is diffracted and reflected off the holographic plate.

3. What are the benefits of using a schematic for holographic projection?

Using a schematic for holographic projection allows for a better understanding of the technical aspects of the system and ensures that all necessary components are included. It also helps in troubleshooting and making modifications to the system, as well as in creating a more accurate and efficient design.

4. Are there different types of schematics for holographic projection?

Yes, there are different types of schematics for holographic projection depending on the specific type of holographic projection system being used. For example, there are schematics for single-beam and multi-beam holographic projectors, as well as for different types of holographic plates and light sources.

5. How can I create my own schematic for holographic projection?

To create a schematic for holographic projection, you will need to have a good understanding of the components and principles involved in holographic projection. You can start by researching and studying existing schematics and then adapting them to your specific needs. You can also consult with experts in the field or use specialized software to help you create a detailed and accurate schematic.