Solving for k in e^10k = .75: Quick and Easy Guide

• Thread starter ziddy83
  • Start date
In summary, "really quick easy question" is a phrase used to describe a simple, easily answerable question. To ask one, state your question clearly and avoid unnecessary details. While these questions may not require much time or effort to answer, they can still be important for clarification and starting discussions. While they may be answered through a Google search, it is best to verify the information from a reliable source. It is also acceptable to ask these questions in a professional setting, as it shows engagement and interest in the topic. Just be mindful of timing and avoid interrupting others.
ziddy83
Ok sorry for this..small, stupid obvious question...but here it is..

i need to solve for k in:

e^10k = .75

So do i just take the natural log of both sides...and then the 10k should come down and i can just solve for k from that, right?

Physics news on Phys.org
Yes.

Unfortunately this board won't let me make a four letter reply, so I have to add this pointless line :)

ok great..thanks a lot..

1. What does "really quick easy question" mean?

"Really quick easy question" is a phrase that is often used to describe a question that is simple and can be answered quickly without much thought or research.

2. How can I ask a "really quick easy question"?

You can ask a "really quick easy question" by simply stating the question in a clear and concise manner. It is important to be direct and avoid any unnecessary information or details.

3. Are "really quick easy questions" important?

While "really quick easy questions" may not require a lot of time or effort to answer, they can still be important in providing clarification or gaining a better understanding of a topic. They can also help to start a conversation or discussion.

4. Can "really quick easy questions" be answered with a simple Google search?

It is possible for "really quick easy questions" to be answered with a simple Google search, but it is always best to verify the information from a reliable source. Additionally, asking someone for an answer can also provide a more personalized and potentially more accurate response.

5. Is it okay to ask "really quick easy questions" in a professional setting?

Yes, it is perfectly acceptable to ask "really quick easy questions" in a professional setting. In fact, asking questions can show that you are engaged and interested in the topic being discussed. Just be sure to ask them at appropriate times and avoid interrupting others.