Somebody help My PC screen is Zoomed.

• Thread starter n10Newton
  • Start date
  • Tags
    pc Screen
In summary, if your PC screen is zoomed in, there are a few steps you can take to fix it. First, try pressing the "Ctrl" and "0" keys at the same time to reset the zoom level. If this does not work, you can also check your display settings and adjust the screen resolution. If the issue persists, it may be a problem with your graphics driver and updating it or reinstalling it may help. Additionally, some applications may have their own zoom settings that you can adjust.
n10Newton
I am using Dell Inspiron PC and Windows 8 Pro. Today My PC Screen is Zoomed out, everything looks extra large. how can I back to Normal View. Please help.

Computer science news on Phys.org
Well Thanks for Reply. In your given Like, I found the steps but in last step shows Display: Mobile PC Display but in my Display: Generic Non PNP Monitor. How can I change it.There is no other Option.

Try pushing the control and minus:

Cntl -

@n10Newton: Don't worry about the display. Just increase (or if that doesn't work, try decreasing) the resolution and then hitting apply.

1. Why is my PC screen zoomed in?

There could be a few reasons why your PC screen is zoomed in. It could be due to a setting on your computer, an issue with the display resolution, or a problem with the graphics card. It's best to troubleshoot each possibility to determine the exact cause.

2. How do I fix a zoomed-in screen on my PC?

If your screen is zoomed in, you can try a few different things to fix it. First, check the display settings on your computer and make sure the zoom level is set to 100%. You can also try adjusting the screen resolution or updating your graphics card drivers. If those solutions don't work, you may need to seek professional help.

3. Can a virus cause my PC screen to zoom in?

While it's possible for a virus to cause your screen to zoom in, it's not a common occurrence. If you suspect a virus may be the cause, it's important to run a virus scan on your computer to remove any potential threats.

4. Can a faulty monitor cause my PC screen to zoom in?

In some cases, a faulty monitor may be the cause of a zoomed-in screen. If your monitor is damaged or malfunctioning, it could result in an abnormal display, including a zoomed-in screen. Consider testing your computer with a different monitor to see if the issue persists.

5. How can I prevent my PC screen from zooming in again?

To prevent your PC screen from zooming in, it's important to regularly update your computer's software and drivers. Additionally, be mindful of any changes you make to your display settings and make sure to reset them if necessary. If the issue continues to occur, it may be a sign of a larger problem that requires professional assistance.