Some free video lectures on Physics, maths and all sciences

In summary, this site has a lot of physics video lectures. It's worth checking out if you're looking for some.Thanks for the link. I'll check it out.Thank you for sharing these! This will be very helpful.In summary, this site has a lot of physics video lectures. It's worth checking out if you're looking for some.Thanks for the link. I'll check it out.These are very helpful links!
smart88
here is a site i have seen while searching for physics video lectures. Then I thought why shouldn't i share with my friends.

so is this post

http://freevideolectures.com/physics"

I hope you like it ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks for posting!

Thank you Edgardo.
I just happened to see that and really surprised with that huge collection. Just post the same if you are in other communities or forums. So that Everyone knows.

Useful, Not just in physics either, thanks for this, this should be fun to go through.

thank you Nightsinger

Thank you Smart88 and Turbo-1. These links are very valuable indeed.

oh..turbo-1
That is a huuuuuuuge list.
i will swim across this physics
Thanks a lot.....

smart88 said:
oh..turbo-1
That is a huuuuuuuge list.
i will swim across this physics
Thanks a lot.....
You don't have to thank me - thank Serkan - he assembled this fantastic assemblage of links. I was fortunate enough to stumble across it one day, and things changed - an old semi-retired guy living in the boondocks could watch cutting-edge presentations on all kinds of subjects and resume his education. :biggrin:

This thread is very good for me and of course for the forum. Thank you all

Can anyone move this thread to other forums?

Can anyone move this thread to other forums like chemistry, Engineeriny, Psychology, Maths and others as this site http://freevideolectures.com/" has video lectures on all the branches. They also get benifited, right?
or Can we post the same thread in those forums?

smart88 said:
Can anyone move this thread to other forums like chemistry, Engineeriny, Psychology, Maths and others as this site http://freevideolectures.com/" has video lectures on all the branches. They also get benifited, right?

FYI,
In https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=5374
Physics Forums Global Guidelines
Posting Guidelines:
When posting a new topic, please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. If you are unsure, contact a mentor or the admin. Posting the same topic (or homework question) across multiple forums or multiple threads is considered spam and is not allowed.

You may wish to add your link to my PF-blog entry linked above.

Hi robphy
Basically i am a physics student, so i posted it on physics forum. My idea of FORUM is sharing knowledge or ideas with others, it seems useful for others, that's why i am asking you or others to post.
These kind of links can't be categorised to any particular forum.
am i right?

smart88 said:
Hi robphy
Basically i am a physics student, so i posted it on physics forum. My idea of FORUM is sharing knowledge or ideas with others, it seems useful for others, that's why i am asking you or others to post.
These kind of links can't be categorised to any particular forum.
am i right?

I understand.

However, since you asked the questions along the lines of "Can we post the same thread in those forums?", I am merely informing you of the Global Guidelines of this particular forum, which you probably accepted when you signed up here.

I didn't compose the guidelines. If you take issue with them, I suggest you follow the suggestion: "If you are unsure, contact a mentor or the admin."

Thank you robphy for informing .

this is great guys! thanks a lot for sharing these links. I wish i had them last year.

It's ok yaar. Friends are to share to Everything. Just share this with your friends.

smart88 said:
Can anyone move this thread to other forums like chemistry, Engineeriny, Psychology, Maths and others as this site http://freevideolectures.com/ has video lectures on all the branches. They also get benifited, right?

No, as you have been told, multiple posting across threads and forums is specifically not permitted here. I've deleted your multiple other posts. I'm leaving this thread here for now -- the website you've posted the link for does look to have some good information on it. There are some commercial items as well, but I'm leaving it here for now.

duh.. i can't believe i m checking these links soooo late. i was just going to post to ask someone if they have some links to video tutorials for heat transfer.
great links man, thanks a lot.

That is awesome collection buddy. Thanks for posting.

smart88 said:
That is awesome collection buddy. Thanks for posting.

Yea i agree, those are one load of useful stuff! thanks!
please post more if possible!

ill try to post a bunch more this week, get the list up to 100 :approve:

My head just exploded! So much stuff!

Hi Smart88, i am Umarfaruq and than you very much for such link

Hi everybody, :-)
also have a look at this new link!

http://physics.andreadecapoa.net

You'll find a lot of science educational video

1. What topics are covered in the video lectures?

The video lectures cover a wide range of topics in physics, mathematics, and all sciences. Some examples include mechanics, thermodynamics, calculus, chemistry, and biology.

2. Are the lectures suitable for all levels of expertise?

Yes, the lectures are designed to be accessible for all levels of expertise, from beginners to advanced learners. They cover fundamental concepts as well as more advanced topics, providing a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter.

3. Are the lectures free to access?

Yes, the lectures are completely free to access. They are available online and can be accessed anytime, anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection.

4. Who are the instructors for the video lectures?

The instructors for the video lectures are highly qualified and experienced scientists, professors, and experts in their respective fields. They have a deep understanding of the subject matter and are passionate about teaching and sharing their knowledge with others.

5. How can I access the video lectures?

The video lectures can be accessed through various online platforms, such as YouTube, Coursera, or the website of the institution or organization hosting the lectures. Some platforms may require you to create a free account before accessing the lectures.