What is the equation for my graph and how can I use Eulers formula to help me?

In summary, the individual is seeking assistance in finding the equation for their graph, which they have uploaded to an external site. They have mentioned that the graph involves a function fmax(t)=1 T=2Pi, and h=1,3,5,7,... They have also been advised to use a formula related to Euler, but they are unsure which one to use. They have asked for tips on how to create the necessary equations to draw the graph in Excel. They have also provided their progress so far, mentioning that they have explored the connection to harmonic levels, but have not yet found the correct result.
karlis123

Homework Statement

Since the exercise has a graph I uploded it here :http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/img9845wz.jpg/

fmax(t)=1 T=2Pi
h=1,3,5,7,...
Also I was told that I could use Eulers formula here.

Homework Equations

maybe someone could give me some tips how to make the equations necessary to draw this in excel.
Thank you in advance!

The Attempt at a Solution

Physics news on Phys.org
We're not mind readers. I, and most likely every other person on this forum, have no idea what your question is.

1) Restate the question exactly.
2) Present your work so far.
3) There's lots of formulas related to Euler, which one are you referring to!?

1.My question basically is: how to get the equation of my graph.
2.So far I have discovered that this has something to do with harmonic levels, I've gotten some quite similar graphs, but still something is not right
3.I was just told that I could use some Eulers formula, but not sure which.

1. What is the Euler formula in graphs?

The Euler formula in graphs is a mathematical formula that describes the relationship between the number of vertices, edges, and faces in a planar graph. It states that in any connected planar graph, the number of vertices plus the number of faces minus the number of edges will always equal 2.

2. What is a planar graph?

A planar graph is a type of graph where the edges do not cross each other. This means that the graph can be drawn on a flat surface without any edges overlapping.

3. How is the Euler formula used in graph theory?

The Euler formula is used to determine if a given graph is planar or not. It can also be used to calculate the number of faces in a planar graph, as well as to prove certain properties of planar graphs.

4. Can the Euler formula be applied to non-planar graphs?

No, the Euler formula can only be applied to planar graphs. If a graph is not planar, the formula will not hold true.

5. Who is the Euler in the Euler formula?

The Euler in the Euler formula refers to Leonhard Euler, a famous Swiss mathematician who first discovered the formula in the 18th century. He is also known for his contributions to many other areas of mathematics, including calculus, number theory, and topology.