How can I find 4 channel oscilloscope in multisim 11

In summary, to find a 4 channel oscilloscope in Multisim 11.0, you must have the 'pro power' suite installed. Otherwise, you are limited to a 2 channel oscilloscope. If you are in a hurry, PSpice is a good alternative as it allows you to display multiple waveforms. However, if you cannot use Multisim, LTSpice IV is a free option that can also display multiple waveforms.
ultraxp
Hi, how can I find 4 channel oscilloscope in multisim 11.0? or how can I add 4 channel oscilloscope to multisim?

Engineering news on Phys.org
It depends on which suite you have installed. If you have the 'base' or 'full' suite, then your are limited to a 2 channel oscilloscope. For a 4 channel oscilloscope, you must have the 'pro power' suite. Check the following link from National Instruments to compare between the different Multisim suites:

http://www.ni.com/white-paper/5733/en

I would recommend using PSpice if you are in real hurry. You can display as many waveforms as you like in simulation.

Is there any options to have 4 channel oscilloscope?

No, there's no a formal way to have a 4 channel oscilloscope other than in the 'pro power' suite. If you can substitute Multisim, then use LTSpice IV. It's free and capable of displaying as many waveforms as you like. Get it from the link:

http://www.linear.com/designtools/software/#LTspice

thanks for replies :)

1. How do I add a 4 channel oscilloscope in multisim 11?

In Multisim 11, you can add a 4 channel oscilloscope by going to the "Instruments" tab and selecting "Oscilloscopes." Then, choose the "4 Channel Oscilloscope" option and click on the circuit to add it.

2. How can I change the settings of the 4 channel oscilloscope in multisim 11?

To change the settings of the 4 channel oscilloscope, right-click on the oscilloscope and select "Properties." This will open a window where you can adjust the settings such as voltage scale, time scale, and trigger settings.

3. Can I use a 4 channel oscilloscope to measure multiple signals at once in multisim 11?

Yes, the 4 channel oscilloscope in multisim 11 allows you to measure up to four signals simultaneously. You can connect the signals to the designated channels on the oscilloscope and view them on the same display.

4. How do I save the data from the 4 channel oscilloscope in multisim 11?

To save the data from the 4 channel oscilloscope, click on the "File" tab and select "Save Data As." Choose the desired file format and save the data to your desired location. The data will be saved as a text file with the extension ".tds."

5. Can I simulate a 4 channel oscilloscope in multisim 11?

No, multisim 11 does not have a simulation feature for the 4 channel oscilloscope. It can only be used for visualizing signals in a circuit design. However, you can use the simulation feature for other components in your circuit to test and analyze your design.