Can anyone see if this is ok

• Thread starter jmml
  • Start date
In summary, when determining who can see your work, it depends on the context and situation. To ensure ethical and appropriate work, follow guidelines and seek peer review. It is important to consider the potential impact and protect your work through copyright or confidentiality agreements. Laws and regulations should also be considered when sharing your work.
jmml

Homework Statement

Considerer one sphere of conducting material without mass in rotation with constant angular velocity in turn of the axis of the center of the sphere with angular momentum hbar/2. the sphere is charged with electric charge e. the mass equivalent energy of the sphere is equal to the potential electric of sphere.
what is the mass of the sphere and the perimet velocity of the sphere

Homework Equations

V=q/4pie0r L=hbar/2 L=mvr E=mvsq2/2

The Attempt at a Solution

V=e/4pie0r

V=E, mvsq2/2=e/4pieor hbarvsq2/4vr=e/4pieor v=e/pie0

hbar/2=mvr m=hbar/2vr m=hbarpie0/2er

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org

The mass of the sphere can be calculated using the given equations and is equal to hbarpie0/2er. The perimeter velocity of the sphere can also be calculated using the equation v=e/pie0, which is equal to the velocity of the sphere. Therefore, the perimeter velocity of the sphere is equal to e/pie0.

1. Can anyone see if this is ok?

It depends on the context and the specific situation. If you are asking about a scientific experiment or research study, it is likely that only a select group of individuals (such as other scientists, experts in the field, or participants in the study) will have access to the information. However, if you are referring to something more general, such as a personal decision or action, then it is possible that anyone could see or have an opinion about it.

2. How can I ensure that my work is ethical and appropriate for others to see?

There are several steps you can take to ensure that your work is ethical and appropriate for others to see. First, make sure to follow ethical guidelines and protocols set forth by your institution or governing body. This may involve obtaining informed consent from participants, maintaining confidentiality, and avoiding any potential conflicts of interest. Additionally, peer review and oversight from other scientists can help ensure the quality and appropriateness of your work.

3. Is it important to consider the potential impact of my work on others?

Yes, it is important to consider the potential impact of your work on others. As a scientist, it is your responsibility to conduct research and experiments in an ethical and responsible manner. This includes considering the potential consequences of your work on individuals, communities, and the environment. It is crucial to weigh the potential risks and benefits before proceeding with any study or project.

4. How can I protect my work from being used without my permission?

One way to protect your work from being used without your permission is to obtain copyright or patent protection. This will give you legal rights to your work and prevent others from using it without your permission. Additionally, you can also include confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements when collaborating with others or sharing your work with colleagues.

5. Are there any laws or regulations that I should be aware of when sharing my work?

Yes, there are laws and regulations that you should be aware of when sharing your work. These may include intellectual property laws, privacy laws, and ethical guidelines set forth by your institution or governing body. It is important to familiarize yourself with these laws and regulations to ensure that you are not infringing on anyone else's rights or violating any ethical standards.