Wireless Phone Stores - Everywhere Like a Virus!

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Wireless
In summary, there are three cingular pagers on the same street in an old closed down restaurant. They're renovating a lab at my university.
Pengwuino
Gold Member
Mother of god, these places are like viruses! They move into every single open storefront, closed down restaurant, everything! It's like a virus! There are 3 on the same street here and one's in an old carpet store, one's in an old restaurant, another one's in an old radio shack. They're renovating some lab at my university so I'm wondering if cingular is setting up shop inside.

Computer science news on Phys.org
Thread Locked.

Remember those pager booths on wheels in the malls?

Pengwuino said:
Mother of god, these places are like viruses! They move into every single open storefront, closed down restaurant, everything! It's like a virus! There are 3 on the same street here and one's in an old carpet store, one's in an old restaurant, another one's in an old radio shack. They're renovating some lab at my university so I'm wondering if cingular is setting up shop inside.
I don't know about out there but around here Radio Shacks are more or less cell phone shops.

Pengwuino, is it your mission to start a pointless thread every day?

Do you own a cell phone? Congratulations. You're a host for the virus.

FredGarvin said:
Do you own a cell phone? Congratulations. You're a host for the virus.
:rofl: (BTW, I love your new avatar! Though, it gives me the feeling you're sneaking up on me. :biggrin:)

why do i see couple of ants going up the wall in his avtar:rolleyes:

Moonbear said:
:rofl: (BTW, I love your new avatar! Though, it gives me the feeling you're sneaking up on me. :biggrin:)
Cool. That's what I was hoping for. That's how I feel on some threads...sneak in, leave a post and sneak out. I needed to change my avatar for a while. Glad I am not the only one that Loves Calvin and Hobbes.

speaking of cell phones... mines about dead now... the top of the antenna finally fell off after hanging on by just a thread for a week or so, i superglued it back together, but it still fell apart. then last night i called whozum and he couldn't hear me at all. our conversation went something like:"Hello? abby? are you there? hello??"
<"HOSAM! CAN YOU HEAR ME! HOSAM I'M HERE! WHY CAN'T YOU HEAR ME!??">
"c'mon this isn't funny, are you there? i can't hear you abby. what are you doing?
<"AUGH! I WANT TO TALK TO YOU! STUPID &^&*#(*&# PHONE! !&%$!@!**! HEAR ME DAMMIT!">
"is your phone broken or something? are you there? abby! whyeee..."
<*Smashes phone against nearest hard surface*>
"hey, what? did you say something? i just heard something."
<*Throws phone across hall*>
"abby? sweetie, what's going on?"
<*presses random buttons in frustration and rage*>
"Beep beep beep?"
<*realizes he can hear the buttons being pressed... tries playing jingle bells... fails...*>
"yeah, i don't know what that means..."
<3,3,3>
"...i love you more"
<2,2>
"aww, you just said nuh uh"
<5,5,5,5,5,5>
"hahahahaha?"
<5,5,5,5,5,5>
"god you're cute.
<3,3,3>
"i love you too. press once if you're smiling"
<1!>
"how big?"
<1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1>
"hahaha, ok stop. i wish i could hear you."
<1>
"you wish too?"
<1>
"you want to get to bed now?"
<2,2>
"no? why not."
<3,3,3>
"aww, i love you too"

we did that for like, way longer than you'd probably think possible. I've got to get a new phone real badly. mine's going on 3 years old. well, mines dead now... but yeah... sigh.

I feel for you. I found out that our cell phone has a dead spot right in our house. I can't use the thing from my own home if I needed to. Irony can be pretty ironic.

What is a "Wireless Phone Store - Everywhere Like a Virus!"?

A "Wireless Phone Store - Everywhere Like a Virus!" is a type of retail store that sells wireless phones, plans, and related accessories. These stores have become very popular and can be found in many locations due to the widespread use of wireless technology.

How do these stores differ from traditional phone stores?

Unlike traditional phone stores, "Wireless Phone Stores - Everywhere Like a Virus!" focus solely on selling wireless phones and related products. They often have a wider selection of wireless devices and plans, and may also offer special deals and promotions.

Why are these stores so prevalent?

The prevalence of "Wireless Phone Stores - Everywhere Like a Virus!" can be attributed to the increasing demand for wireless phones and the convenience of having a physical store to purchase them. These stores also tend to have a strong online presence, making them easily accessible to customers.

Are all "Wireless Phone Stores - Everywhere Like a Virus!" the same?

No, there are many different wireless phone stores that fall under this category. Some may be owned by major phone carriers, while others may be independently owned. Each store may also have a different selection of products and services.

What should I consider before purchasing from a "Wireless Phone Store - Everywhere Like a Virus!"?

Before making a purchase from one of these stores, it's important to research the store's reputation and read reviews from previous customers. It's also a good idea to compare prices and plans from different stores to ensure you're getting the best deal for your needs.