Corruption in NSJ: 4 Innocent Bystanders Injured in Hoboken Bank Robbery

• News
  • Thread starter Jimmy Snyder
  • Start date
In summary: The Information Ministry of the Glorious People's Democratic Revolutionary Republic of Northern South Jersey (GPDRRNSJ (NSJ for short) for short) has released the following communique: "Hoboken and Secaucus are in the north. You got to problem with that?" :rofl::rofl:In summary, the GPDRRNSJ does not like that Hoboken and Secaucus are in the north and thinks that these towns should be moved south.
Jimmy Snyder
The Information Ministry of the Glorious People's Democratic Revolutionary Republic of Northern South Jersey (GPDRRNSJ (NSJ for short) for short) has released the following communique: "Hoboken and Secaucus are in the north. You got to problem with that?"

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aBblMZUVJ6To"

What do you expect? When the news came out about those 4 innocent bystanders that were injured during a bank robbery in Hoboken, we in the GPDRRNSJ didn't know what to make of it. We hadn't realized that in North Jersery there were 4 innocent people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
jimmysnyder said:
The Information Ministry of the Glorious People's Democratic Revolutionary Republic of Northern South Jersey (GPDRRNSJ (NSJ for short) for short) has released the following communique: "Hoboken and Secaucus are in the north. You got to problem with that?"
:rofl:

What do you expect? When the news came out about those 4 innocent bystanders that were injured during a bank robbery in Hoboken, we in the GPDRRNSJ didn't know what to make of it. We hadn't realized that in North Jersery there were 4 innocent people.
Those are the 4 from NY who went missing. :rofl:

Damn. How do I get in on one of these?

Office_Shredder said:
Damn. How do I get in on one of these?
Go to Hoboken and wait 5 minutes.

I spent a year interning at Stevens. Didn't work. I think you need to wear sunglasses or a trenchcoat maybe

Office_Shredder said:
I spent a year interning at Stevens. Didn't work. I think you need to wear sunglasses or a trenchcoat maybe
Me either. 17 indictments, no convictions.

Oooooh, I'm in New Jersey right now.

Obama was just in NJ a little while ago campaigning for Corzine's reelection and he praised the mayor of Hoboken I think.

At least our pizza>>>your pizza.

Politics is just so darned competitive. What could you expect when all the sex scandals are becoming too old hat that nobody notices anymore. In order to keep up with Republicans, Democrats had to start resorting to selling body parts and bouncing $25 million dollar checks! That last one has me boggled. Did the bank really just take his word for it that he would be good for two $25 million overdrafts on an account with a zero balance?

But, you should have warned me not to drink anything while reading the article. I had just taken a mouthful of soda when I got to this part:
“In both parts of this investigation, respected figures in position of public and private trust engaged in conduct behind closed doors that belied the faces of honesty, integrity and rectitude they displayed daily to their respective constituencies,” Marra said in the statement.
:rofl: I thought they were talking about politicians and rabbis in NJ. Faces of honesty, integrity and rectitude? :rofl:

On the upside, it sure looks like the cops and prosecutors in NJ are doing a pretty good job. Zowie.

berkeman said:
On the upside, it sure looks like the cops and prosecutors in NJ are doing a pretty good job. Zowie.
You have to remember that they are working in what the military calls a "target-rich" environment. You can't swing a cat in NJ without hitting a mobster.

turbo-1 said:
You can't swing a cat in NJ without hitting a mobster.
Perhaps they should just be allowed to run the place - after all 'organized' crime would be better than 'local' government.

Anyone else read SnowCrash ?

mgb_phys said:
Perhaps they should just be allowed to run the place - after all 'organized' crime would be better than 'local' government.

They already do run the place, and they ARE the local government in NJ. :biggrin:

Though, I guess it does make sense that they chose body part sales there. I guess it's sort of like a chop shop for stolen cars...if you sell off the parts, you can make a quick profit while hiding the evidence. Maybe the swamps are getting full.

jimmysnyder said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Even the newborns have criminal records.

Pengwuino said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's not true. Infants are indicted in the womb, but can't be convicted until after they are born. Sadly, juries often lack the will to punish infants and toddlers.

Pengwuino said:
That's why it's so important to include obstetricians in the fight against crime.

Midwives, doctors and nurses are to be asked to identify "chaotic" families whose babies are in danger of growing up to be delinquents, drug addicts and violent criminals.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/failures-targeted-at-birth-408163.html

1. What is NSJ and why is it relevant to the bank robbery?

NSJ stands for New San Juan, which is the fictional city where the bank robbery in Hoboken took place. It is relevant because it is the location where the crime occurred.

2. What is considered corruption in relation to this bank robbery?

Corruption in this context refers to any illegal or unethical actions by individuals or institutions involved in the bank robbery, such as the robbers, bank employees, or police officers.

3. How were innocent bystanders injured in the bank robbery?

The innocent bystanders were likely injured during the robbery due to gunfire, explosions, or physical altercations between the robbers and law enforcement. They may have also been hurt while trying to escape the scene.

4. What are the potential consequences for those involved in the corruption in this bank robbery?

The consequences for those involved in the corruption in this bank robbery could include criminal charges, imprisonment, fines, and damage to their reputation and career. They may also face civil lawsuits from those who were injured or affected by the robbery.

5. Is there a correlation between corruption and crime rates in NSJ?

It is possible that there is a correlation between corruption and crime rates in NSJ, as corruption can create an environment where criminals feel emboldened to commit illegal acts. However, further research would be needed to determine a definitive link between the two.

Back