Post for helm under learning section why is this?

• Thread starter solar nebula
  • Start date
In summary, the user is unable to post in the Learning Materials section of the forum as only staff members are allowed to create new threads there. This rule is in place for quality control purposes. The user can instead post in the academic guidance or science book forum for help with finding a tutorial.
solar nebula
hello,
i came across this PF during search on calculus

registered this account... but i can not post for helm under learning section

why is this?

Physics news on Phys.org

Only staff can new threads in the Learning Materials section. The reason is for quality control.

Oh ok, thanks.

I had the same problem, and I wanted to ASK for a tutorial, what do I do then?

Thansk a lot.

1. What is the purpose of the "Post for helm under learning section"?

The purpose of the "Post for helm under learning section" is to provide a platform for individuals to share their experiences and knowledge about using Helm, a popular package manager for Kubernetes.

2. Who can contribute to the "Post for helm under learning section"?

Anyone who has experience using Helm or knowledge about it can contribute to the "Post for helm under learning section". This includes developers, system administrators, and other professionals in the tech industry.

3. How do I submit a post for the "Post for helm under learning section"?

To submit a post, you can reach out to the website's administrator or follow the submission guidelines provided on the website. This may include formatting requirements and a review process before the post is published.

4. Is there a specific format or topic for posts on the "Post for helm under learning section"?

There is no specific format or topic for posts on the "Post for helm under learning section". However, it is recommended to follow a clear and concise writing style and focus on topics related to Helm and its usage, such as tutorials, tips, and best practices.

5. How can I benefit from reading posts on the "Post for helm under learning section"?

Reading posts on the "Post for helm under learning section" can help you expand your knowledge and improve your skills in using Helm. You can learn from others' experiences, discover new tips and tricks, and stay updated on the latest features and updates related to Helm.