$5 via Paypal to anyone who can resize this.

• Thread starter Holocene
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about someone needing an image resized and trying different methods to do so. They eventually find an online site and someone offers to help but does not want any payment. Another person suggests using Gimp, a free and easy-to-install alternative.
Holocene
Need 100 x 100 or 9.8 KB, whichever is smaller. Tried MS paint, but it just results in a static image. I have a copy of Adobe photoshop/Image Ready somewhere, but don't feel like installing it.

Thanks in advance.

Physics news on Phys.org
http://www.smileygenerator.us/tools/animation_tools/gifresize/index.php

Select scaling factor (0.7 or 0.8) and click on send button. Scroll down and you would have your image there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is another online site:
http://www.gifworks.com/image_editor.html

awesome thanks.

who gets the five bucks?

I do.

tribdog said:
who gets the five bucks?

Re: $5 via Paypal to anyone who can resize this.

It's bit ambiguous. It's "who can" not "who will". But then, no one has yet resized the image :(

nmnj7o.jpg

Keep the cash, I don't want it.

signerror said:
nmnj7o.jpg

Keep the cash, I don't want it.

I'm too good for your money.

1. How can I resize the image to claim the $5 reward?

To resize the image, you can use photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop or free online tools like Pixlr or Canva. Simply open the image in the program, go to the resize or transform option, and adjust the dimensions accordingly.

2. What are the specific dimensions needed to claim the reward?

The specific dimensions needed may vary depending on the person offering the reward. It is best to clarify this with the person before attempting to resize the image. Generally, a standard size for images on the web is 1000 pixels by 1000 pixels.

3. Can I use my phone to resize the image?

Yes, there are many photo editing apps available on both iOS and Android devices that allow you to resize images. Just make sure the dimensions are correct before submitting the resized image for the reward.

4. What if I don't have any photo editing software or apps?

If you don't have access to any photo editing tools, you can try using the built-in editing options on your computer or phone. For example, on a Windows computer, you can right-click on the image and select "Edit" to access basic resizing options.

5. Is there a time limit for claiming the reward?

This may also vary depending on the person offering the reward. It is best to clarify this before attempting to resize the image. Some may have a specific time frame while others may have no deadline.