Please help me, anyone Conceptual physics

In summary, A student has joined a university and is struggling with a homework assignment that involves conceptual problems. They are seeking guidance and help on the forum and are asked to pick one question and show some effort in thinking about it before asking for further help.
eqreal
Hi there, I've just joined the university for the 2nd week now. My lecturer has gave this homework which i have no idea to solve at all... It is not calculation but conceptual problems. Can anyone please guide me or help me with it? I'll truly appreciate and thanking you so much! Please help T_T

Attachments

• B-1.doc
    37 KB · Views: 534
Physics news on Phys.org
eqreal said:
Hi there, I've just joined the university for the 2nd week now. My lecturer has gave this homework which i have no idea to solve at all... It is not calculation but conceptual problems. Can anyone please guide me or help me with it? I'll truly appreciate and thanking you so much! Please help T_T

Pick a question, just one question please, and write it as a post we can read. Attaching documents is not going to work. You've got a forum where you can write stuff, and that is what we will read. I did look at your sheet, and it is just a list of lots of questions. Pick ONE, and ask about it. Show that you have at least made an attempt at thinking about it for yourself. That's the minimum required for us to help you further.

If you get some useful input, then you might pick another one. (Please don't just start 14 new threads!)

Cheers -- sylas

Hello, I am happy to assist you with your conceptual physics homework. Can you please provide me with the specific problems you are struggling with? I can provide guidance and explanations to help you better understand the concepts. It is important to remember that conceptual problems require a deeper understanding of the underlying principles, so it may take some time and effort to fully grasp the concepts. But with patience and practice, I am confident you will be able to solve them successfully. Additionally, I recommend reaching out to your lecturer or classmates for further support and collaboration. Good luck!

1. What is conceptual physics?

Conceptual physics is a branch of physics that focuses on the fundamental principles and concepts of physics, rather than the mathematical equations and calculations. It is often used to introduce students to the basic concepts of physics and is a great starting point for those who are interested in learning more about the subject.

2. Why is conceptual physics important?

Conceptual physics is important because it helps us understand the natural world around us. By learning the fundamental principles of physics, we can better understand the phenomena we observe in our daily lives. It also forms the basis for more advanced studies in physics and other related fields.

3. How is conceptual physics different from traditional physics?

In traditional physics, the focus is on using mathematical equations and calculations to explain and predict physical phenomena. In conceptual physics, the focus is on understanding the fundamental principles and concepts behind these phenomena, without using complex equations. It is a more intuitive approach to learning physics.

4. What are some examples of conceptual physics?

Some examples of conceptual physics include understanding gravity, friction, motion, and energy. These concepts can be observed and experienced in our daily lives, and understanding them can help us make sense of the world around us.

5. How can I improve my understanding of conceptual physics?

To improve your understanding of conceptual physics, it is important to actively engage in the material and ask questions. You can also supplement your learning by conducting experiments and demonstrations, reading books and articles on the subject, and seeking help from a tutor or teacher if needed.