Stephen Hawking Does DDR

In summary, the conversation is about a video on DeviantArt where a man is using a wheelchair with multiple wheels to pick up women at parties. Some find it amusing while others find it offensive. One commenter suggests that telling women you have an abnormally large medulla will impress them. The conversation then turns to joking about the word "medulla oblongata."
dduardo
Staff Emeritus
http://www.deviantart.com/view/4119096/

:eek:

Physics news on Phys.org
HEY! he is cheating! all those wheels means that he isn't going to miss one of the pads!

that just seems wrong on so many levels...not sayin it didnt amuse me...poor guy

poor guy!? man he gets ALL the ladys at partys!

Gara said:
poor guy!? man he gets ALL the ladys at partys!

Telling women that you have an abnormally large medulla will work wonders :wink:

Nothing is funnier than laughing at the handicapped. I wouldn't have even cracked a smile at this video if there wasn't a soundtrack. The singing along with the song cracked me up.

ShawnD said:
Telling women that you have an abnormally large medulla will work wonders :wink:
WHAT?! He has an abnormally large medulla OBLONGATA!?? (I always liked that word for some reason... :smile: ) :biggrin:
Oooooo... :cool: I'M impressed!... :wink:

1. What is "Stephen Hawking Does DDR"?

"Stephen Hawking Does DDR" is a popular internet meme that features a photoshopped image of renowned physicist Stephen Hawking playing the video game Dance Dance Revolution.

2. Who created the meme?

The original image of Stephen Hawking playing DDR was created by the website Something Awful in 2005. The meme gained popularity in 2006 when it was shared on various internet forums and social media platforms.

3. Is there any truth to the meme?

No, the image of Stephen Hawking playing DDR is completely fabricated and not based on any real events. However, the meme is a humorous representation of Hawking's brilliant mind and his ability to conquer any challenge, even dancing in a video game.

4. Why is the meme so popular?

The meme combines two unexpected elements - a brilliant scientist and a popular video game - which creates a humorous and unexpected juxtaposition. Additionally, the meme showcases Hawking's sense of humor and his iconic status in popular culture.

5. What impact did the meme have on Stephen Hawking's legacy?

While the meme may seem lighthearted and comical, it also serves as a testament to Stephen Hawking's legacy and lasting impact on popular culture. It showcases his ability to inspire and captivate people from all walks of life, even in unexpected ways.