Curio: general sign for all elements.

In summary, the conversation discusses the incorrect concepts and definitions surrounding division and the use of empty sets in mathematical operations. The speaker, Ferman, argues that the current understanding of division is erroneous and suggests a new mapping function called "D" to correctly define division. The conversation also touches on the importance of considering the number of empty sets being operated on, rather than just the result of their component elements. Ferman also presents a drawing to further illustrate their point and concludes that the use of indetermination principles in mathematical operations is not correct."
A.-
0/a = 0 is not mine. I put this because it is accepted in mathematics.
Really, and as I understand, this is acceptable in pure mathematics, but some debatable in mathematics of sets.
For example,
--if I have 3 empty sets 0+0+0 y can divide it by 3, getting 1 empty set 0.
--if I have 1 empty sets 0 y can divide it by 2, getting ½ of empty set.
But this question is very confuse to treat it now, and not important.
B.-
The only two question that I expose here are:
1.- a/a = 1 -- from equivalence principle.
2.- We can change dividend by quotient and obtain a NEW equality. So a/a = 1 give us a new equality when the change a/1= a. But this is a new equality where a doesn’t have to be equal to 1.
This property (I call commutive) and it is also given in subtraction.
Other question.-
Sorry for not use expressions as D(a,D(a,b))=b but I am same aged and don’t have accustomed to use them.

Mathematics news on Phys.org
It is you who are confused, not us.

Shades of the Theory Development forum.

Personal theories are not allowed topic of conversation. IF this is not a personal theory then what is?

Thread locked.

<h2>1. What is "Curio: general sign for all elements"?</h2><p>"Curio: general sign for all elements" is a symbol used in chemistry to represent all elements. It is usually depicted as a circle with a dot or line in the center.</p><h2>2. How is "Curio" different from other symbols used for elements?</h2><p>"Curio" is a general sign that represents all elements, while other symbols such as the periodic table or chemical formulas represent specific elements or compounds.</p><h2>3. Why is "Curio" used as a general sign for all elements?</h2><p>"Curio" is used as a general sign because it is a simple and universal symbol that can be easily recognized and understood by scientists from different countries and backgrounds.</p><h2>4. Can "Curio" be used to represent elements in any language?</h2><p>Yes, "Curio" can be used to represent elements in any language as it is a universal symbol that does not rely on specific characters or words.</p><h2>5. Are there any other uses for "Curio" besides representing elements?</h2><p>Yes, "Curio" can also be used to represent the concept of "element" in fields such as philosophy, literature, and art. It can also be used as a symbol for the study of elements, known as alchemy.</p>

1. What is "Curio: general sign for all elements"?

"Curio: general sign for all elements" is a symbol used in chemistry to represent all elements. It is usually depicted as a circle with a dot or line in the center.

2. How is "Curio" different from other symbols used for elements?

"Curio" is a general sign that represents all elements, while other symbols such as the periodic table or chemical formulas represent specific elements or compounds.

3. Why is "Curio" used as a general sign for all elements?

"Curio" is used as a general sign because it is a simple and universal symbol that can be easily recognized and understood by scientists from different countries and backgrounds.

4. Can "Curio" be used to represent elements in any language?

Yes, "Curio" can be used to represent elements in any language as it is a universal symbol that does not rely on specific characters or words.

5. Are there any other uses for "Curio" besides representing elements?

Yes, "Curio" can also be used to represent the concept of "element" in fields such as philosophy, literature, and art. It can also be used as a symbol for the study of elements, known as alchemy.