Premium Member Holiday Discount

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary: or if... our powers are restored, I can still be a mentor.:uhh: You don't think our temporary loss of powers leaves us vulnerable to be tossed into the volcano, do you? :uhh: You don't think our temporary loss of powers leaves us vulnerable to be tossed into the volcano, do you? I don't think so. I'm just trying to be safe. :smile:I don't think so. I'm just trying to be safe.
Greg Bernhardt said:
The 10/yr is a special holiday discount. Usually it's $15.

Ah ha! Thank you.

Now if I could just figure out how these forum search engines work.

I'm having a terrible time finding anything regarding "combined gas law".
Perhaps I should just ask the question.

Physics news on Phys.org
OmCheeto said:
Now if I could just figure out how these forum search engines work.

I'm having a terrible time finding anything regarding "combined gas law".
Perhaps I should just ask the question.

Doesn't look like we have much on the subject, I would suggest asking the question.

Moonbear said:
Ivan's green again. Who's next? :biggrin:

No recent victims. I think it was just a minor staff infection.

Math Is Hard said:
No recent victims. I think it was just a minor staff infection.

<groan> :rolleyes:

:rofl: Hey, when are we getting that groan smiley?

OmCheeto said:
Anyways, consider me signed up.

Hey hey, I see a gold Cheeto! :biggrin:

Ivan Seeking said:
Hey hey, I see a gold Cheeto! :biggrin:

I thought the sale was supposed to end on the 25th?
I hate getting things on sale.
It makes me feel poor.
But I'll put the $5 to good use. Cheers!

hmm. I just found this thread so I got my membership on Christmas without even knowing it was discounted. Lucky me :biggrin:.

Great avatar Math Jeans. :approve:

Evo said:
Great avatar Math Jeans. :approve:

I'm glad that you approve.

Math Jeans said:
I'm glad that you approve.

Argh... Kittens and guns...

http://sadlyno.com/archives/ducks.jpg [Broken]

I think you've all been watching too much Tarantino...

Last edited by a moderator:
oooo no. Don't show it up close! It shows the photoshop imperfections!

OmCheeto said:
Argh... Kittens and guns...

I wonder if his kitten knows my kitten. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Moonbear said:
I wonder if her kitten knows my kitten. :biggrin:

Read my signature.

OmCheeto said:
I think you've all been watching too much Tarantino...

I wish they'd remake Pulp Fiction

chimp_gun.JPG

with monkeys.

Math Is Hard said:
I wish they'd remake Pulp Fiction

chimp_gun.JPG

with monkeys.
Monkeys or chimps/apes, or primates in general?

Astronuc said:
Monkeys or chimps/apes, or primates in general?

I was wondering how long it would be before someone came around to bust my chops on this. :rolleyes:
I mean "monkeys" in the informal sense:
wiki said:
Because of their similarity to monkeys, apes such as chimpanzees and gibbons are often called "monkeys" in informal usage, though they are not monkeys.

Math Jeans said:
Read my signature.

:rofl: Great!

<h2>What is a Premium Member Holiday Discount?</h2><p>A Premium Member Holiday Discount is a special offer or promotion that is available to members of a premium membership program during the holiday season. This discount is typically exclusive to premium members and can provide significant savings on products or services.</p><h2>How do I become a premium member to receive the holiday discount?</h2><p>To become a premium member and receive the holiday discount, you will need to sign up for a premium membership program. This may involve paying a membership fee or meeting certain criteria set by the program. Once you are a premium member, you will be eligible for the holiday discount.</p><h2>What types of discounts are typically offered for premium members during the holidays?</h2><p>The types of discounts offered for premium members during the holidays can vary. Some common types of discounts include a percentage off the total purchase, free shipping, or a buy-one-get-one deal. The exact details of the discount will depend on the specific premium membership program.</p><h2>Are there any restrictions or limitations on the premium member holiday discount?</h2><p>Yes, there may be restrictions or limitations on the premium member holiday discount. These could include a minimum purchase amount, specific dates for the discount to be used, or certain products or services that are excluded from the discount. It is important to carefully read the terms and conditions of the discount to ensure you understand any restrictions.</p><h2>Can I combine the premium member holiday discount with other promotions or discounts?</h2><p>This will depend on the specific premium membership program and the terms and conditions of the holiday discount. Some programs may allow you to combine the holiday discount with other promotions or discounts, while others may not. It is best to check with the program or read the terms and conditions to determine if combining discounts is allowed.</p>

What is a Premium Member Holiday Discount?

A Premium Member Holiday Discount is a special offer or promotion that is available to members of a premium membership program during the holiday season. This discount is typically exclusive to premium members and can provide significant savings on products or services.

How do I become a premium member to receive the holiday discount?

To become a premium member and receive the holiday discount, you will need to sign up for a premium membership program. This may involve paying a membership fee or meeting certain criteria set by the program. Once you are a premium member, you will be eligible for the holiday discount.

What types of discounts are typically offered for premium members during the holidays?

The types of discounts offered for premium members during the holidays can vary. Some common types of discounts include a percentage off the total purchase, free shipping, or a buy-one-get-one deal. The exact details of the discount will depend on the specific premium membership program.

Are there any restrictions or limitations on the premium member holiday discount?

Yes, there may be restrictions or limitations on the premium member holiday discount. These could include a minimum purchase amount, specific dates for the discount to be used, or certain products or services that are excluded from the discount. It is important to carefully read the terms and conditions of the discount to ensure you understand any restrictions.

Can I combine the premium member holiday discount with other promotions or discounts?

This will depend on the specific premium membership program and the terms and conditions of the holiday discount. Some programs may allow you to combine the holiday discount with other promotions or discounts, while others may not. It is best to check with the program or read the terms and conditions to determine if combining discounts is allowed.