YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Youtube
In summary, this conversation covers a wide range of topics, from comedic videos and commercials to impressive talents and performances. Participants share their thoughts and opinions on various videos and also reminisce about childhood memories. Some notable videos mentioned include a hilarious commercial about a kid throwing a tantrum and his mom's unexpected reaction, a funny World of Warcraft funeral crashers video, a brave climber scaling a rock with no ropes, and a clever artist animation of a Mars rover. The conversation also touches on politics and news media with discussions about biased reporting and a zinger from Jon Stewart. Overall, the conversation is filled with humor and interesting content, making for an entertaining read.
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Watch and learn kids. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Likes Jarvis323, phinds and larrybud
Physics news on Phys.org
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"je veux les bonbons" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

marlon

I thought it was going somewhere else. Here we have the same set-up, but then the mom of the kid has had enough and throws herself to the ground to have a tantrum of her own. The kid is so embarassed that he comes to his senses and behaves. Not sure what that commercial was about. Kids should watch that and learn :biggrin:

:rofl: I like Monique's version too. :biggrin:

Monique said:
I thought it was going somewhere else. Here we have the same set-up, but then the mom of the kid has had enough and throws herself to the ground to have a tantrum of her own. The kid is so embarassed that he comes to his senses and behaves. Not sure what that commercial was about. Kids should watch that and learn :biggrin:
Indeed, we have had that very same commercial.

marlon

Very cool

Grandma vs. Mercedes...I love this one :biggrin:

Tony vs Paul reminded me of a 1967 short called "Vicious Cycles". Imagine my surprise to find that someone had posted it on YouTube. I wonder if it is a copyright violation.

climbing hundreds of feet with no ropes. i fill my pants just just watching a recording of it on the computer

Talking Dogs

When I was a kid, we had a neighbor whose dog [more or less] would say "I want out", when he wanted to go for a walk. As you can imagine, the first time I saw and heard this at age seven or eight, I thought it was about the most amazing thing I had ever seen. I still remember thinking that the old guy was pulling my leg, right up until the moment Freddy talked!111

Alien paw syndrome

Mars in 2020 :biggrin: - - clever

Mars Rover (artists animation) -

Mars Rover Celebrates Milestone - - real shots from NASA/Discovery

343 days on Mars (time lapse) -

Three Years on Mars -

Cool stuff. :cool:

OMG This video is hilarious

the best rapper of all time

The eternal Serge Gainsbourg and ...

marlon

marlon said:
The eternal Serge Gainsbourg and ...

marlon

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Someone throw that drunk outside!

Ivan Seeking said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Someone throw that drunk outside!

Hey, like he says himself : i am NOT druk. Actually, it is quite sure he was, in the 80ties, Gainsbourg was known as Gainsbarre...:rofl: He wrote great songs though.

marlon

Gokul43201 said:
Try and beat this one:

I would, but I'm too busy watching. :tongue2:

<h2>1. What is "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids"?</h2><p>"YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" is a curated collection of educational videos for children that are available on the popular video-sharing platform, YouTube. These videos cover a wide range of topics, from science and history to art and music, and are designed to engage and educate young viewers.</p><h2>2. Who creates the videos featured in "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids"?</h2><p>The videos featured in "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" are created by a variety of content creators, including educational channels, children's media companies, and individual educators. They are carefully selected based on their quality, accuracy, and appropriateness for young audiences.</p><h2>3. Are the videos in "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" safe for children?</h2><p>Yes, the videos in "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" are handpicked to ensure they are appropriate for young viewers. However, it is always recommended for parents to monitor their child's screen time and watch the videos with them to ensure they are suitable for their child's age and interests.</p><h2>4. Can I access "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" for free?</h2><p>Yes, "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" is completely free to access. The videos are available on YouTube, which is a free platform. However, some videos may have advertisements, so it is recommended to use an ad-blocker or supervise your child's viewing.</p><h2>5. How can "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" benefit my child's learning?</h2><p>"YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" can be a valuable resource for children's learning. The videos are engaging and entertaining, making learning fun for children. They can also expose children to new topics and ideas, expand their knowledge and understanding, and foster their curiosity and critical thinking skills.</p>

1. What is "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids"?

"YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" is a curated collection of educational videos for children that are available on the popular video-sharing platform, YouTube. These videos cover a wide range of topics, from science and history to art and music, and are designed to engage and educate young viewers.

2. Who creates the videos featured in "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids"?

The videos featured in "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" are created by a variety of content creators, including educational channels, children's media companies, and individual educators. They are carefully selected based on their quality, accuracy, and appropriateness for young audiences.

3. Are the videos in "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" safe for children?

Yes, the videos in "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" are handpicked to ensure they are appropriate for young viewers. However, it is always recommended for parents to monitor their child's screen time and watch the videos with them to ensure they are suitable for their child's age and interests.

4. Can I access "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" for free?

Yes, "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" is completely free to access. The videos are available on YouTube, which is a free platform. However, some videos may have advertisements, so it is recommended to use an ad-blocker or supervise your child's viewing.

5. How can "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" benefit my child's learning?

"YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" can be a valuable resource for children's learning. The videos are engaging and entertaining, making learning fun for children. They can also expose children to new topics and ideas, expand their knowledge and understanding, and foster their curiosity and critical thinking skills.