Wildfire 2.0 (pro engineer) tutorials

In summary, the person is familiar with Solidworks but is being asked to learn Wildfire 2 for a new job. They are having trouble finding clear tutorials online and are looking for recommendations for a good book or tutorial. The expert suggests picking up a Pro-e book by Roger Toogood and the person plans to buy it from Amazon.
boaz
i know some stuff in solidworks. however, the place ,where i am going to work, is using wildfire 2 and they've asked me to start studying it. unfortunately, most of the tutorials that i have found using google are not clear. therefore, if you know a good tutorial or a good book, write it down here.

Engineering news on Phys.org
I can't say I know of any good on-line and free tutorials. Next to simply using it, I would recommend you pick up a Pro-e book by Roger Toogood. He writes pretty well in step-by-step fashion. I have seen a couple of his books for 2000 and was helpful.

great, thank you a lot. i'll probably buy it from amazon.

i want pro e tutorials tutorials

1. What is Wildfire 2.0 (pro engineer)?

Wildfire 2.0 (pro engineer) is a computer-aided design (CAD) software used for creating and designing complex 3D models. It is commonly used for engineering design and analysis in industries such as aerospace, automotive, and manufacturing.

2. What are the benefits of using Wildfire 2.0 (pro engineer)?

Some benefits of using Wildfire 2.0 include its advanced 3D modeling capabilities, parametric design features, and compatibility with various file formats. It also offers advanced simulation and analysis tools, making it a useful tool for product design and development.

3. How do I get started with using Wildfire 2.0 (pro engineer)?

To get started, you can either take a tutorial course or read the user manual provided by the software. There are also many online resources and forums available for support and guidance. It is recommended to have a basic understanding of CAD software before using Wildfire 2.0.

4. Can Wildfire 2.0 (pro engineer) be used for 3D printing?

Yes, Wildfire 2.0 can be used for 3D printing. It has features that allow for designing and optimizing models for 3D printing, such as checking for printability and adjusting the model's orientation for better results.

5. Is Wildfire 2.0 (pro engineer) compatible with other CAD software?

Yes, Wildfire 2.0 is compatible with other CAD software, as it supports various file formats such as STEP, IGES, and STL. This allows for easy collaboration and sharing of designs with other software users.