Forum time glitch or my brain glitches?

• Thread starter fluidistic
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is discussing the time at which posts were made on a picture and how the lower position should indicate a more recent post. There is confusion over time zones and discrepancies in timestamps, leading to embarrassment over missing the correct order of posts. The conversation ends with the individuals heading to another forum.
fluidistic
Gold Member
Watch the time at which each post on the picture have been posted. Lower position should mean a more recent post.

Attachments

• weird.jpg
    weird.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 420
Physics news on Phys.org
Strange, I see no problem. What time zone are you in by the way?

Attachments

• forum glitch.jpg
    forum glitch.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 392
Wow that's weird. Buenos Aires' time.
Edit: Meurig's 12:42 PM should be AM?

Very weird. According to mine your post was 10 hours 41 minutes after but yours insists 13 hours 19 minutes before. It seems that yours is showing the timestamp to be 24 hours earlier than it actually was, is it still showing it? Have you tried logging out and in?

Yes still showing this and I just logged off and on just in case.

fluidistic said:
Watch the time at which each post on the picture have been posted. Lower position should mean a more recent post.

What's wrong? In the picture, they are in date/time order. The post prior to yours is in the early afternoon, and then yours late at night the same day.

Moonbear said:
What's wrong? In the picture, they are in date/time order. The post prior to yours is in the early afternoon, and then yours late at night the same day.
:bugeye: it is embarrassing that I missed that. I'm going to hide in another forum now :redface:

Moonbear said:

Sigh, brainglitch. :blushing:

Ryan_m_b said:
:bugeye: it is embarrassing that I missed that. I'm going to hide in another forum now :redface:

I'm heading there too.

What is a forum time glitch or brain glitch?

A forum time glitch or brain glitch refers to a technical issue or momentary lapse in cognitive function that causes discrepancies in the perception of time.

How can I tell if I am experiencing a forum time glitch or brain glitch?

If you notice that the time on a forum post or comment does not match the current time or if you feel like you have lost track of time or are experiencing a delay in your thought process, you may be experiencing a forum time glitch or brain glitch.

What causes forum time glitches or brain glitches?

Forum time glitches can be caused by technical issues with the forum website, such as incorrect time settings or server delays. Brain glitches can be caused by various factors, including fatigue, stress, medication, or neurological conditions.

Can forum time glitches or brain glitches be fixed?

Forum time glitches can usually be fixed by the website administrators, while brain glitches may resolve on their own or with the help of relaxation techniques or medical treatment.

How can I prevent forum time glitches or brain glitches?

To prevent forum time glitches, make sure your device's clock is set to the correct time and check for any updates or technical issues on the forum website. To prevent brain glitches, practice good self-care, get enough rest and exercise, and seek medical help if you have any underlying health conditions.