Just read about this website in the newspaper

• News
  • Thread starter revelator
  • Start date
In summary, the author of the website says that Americans don't need to apologize to anyone, they had every right to vote for whomever they wanted. Action is not needed either, the majority apparently got their way. Now, unfortunately, those of us who don't like it are going to have to live with it for 4 more years.
Physics news on Phys.org
Funny, funny, funny. And I bet the site owners don't even know why.

Kind of silly having Kerry voters apologize for the rest of the country. It's not their fault America hasn't been able to shake that mad cowboy disease.

Last edited:
On a side note, I bet the Rush Limbaughs are going to have a field say with that :P

Haha...that cracked me up. I'll be sending it to everybody

EDIT: And the majority of the people in the picture probably didn't even vote :biggrin:

Last edited:
Half of those ppl are gay, and the other half are bisexuals who want to marry gays.

studentx said:
Half of those ppl are gay, and the other half are bisexuals who want to marry gays.

While the rest of the country is sleeping with their pastor ? :grumpy:

you don't need to be sorry if you never supported bush. you don't need to be sorry for people who supported bush.

you don't need to be sorry for things you did not do. i don't get this site.

apologies are not actions. action is needed, not apology.

Democracy worked, love it or hate it, don't take action against it. Unless you want to be knocked down ofcourse.

se2358.JPG

hahahaha! OH man, these people are really of sound minds.

omin said:

What are you getting at? Neither actions nor apology is needed. Americans don't need to apologize to anyone, they had every right to vote for whoever they wanted. Action is not needed either, the majority apparently got their way. Now, unfortunately, those of us who don't like it are going to have to live with it for 4 more years. And do a better job next time.

Last edited:
Those ppl arent even americans. Theyre french

Heheh, oh what a surprise! People who dislike Bush have to be french.

omin said:
you don't need to be sorry if you never supported bush. you don't need to be sorry for people who supported bush.

you don't need to be sorry for things you did not do. i don't get this site.

Thats the thing about democracy Omin, it severely limits the action the people can take. even more so in America's 'republic' where only indirect action against the government is possible.

revelator said:
Heheh, oh what a surprise! People who dislike Bush have to be french.

Did someone buy you a jump to conclusions mat?

1. What is the purpose of this website?

The purpose of this website is to provide information and resources on various topics that were mentioned in the newspaper article.

2. Who created this website?

This website was created by a team of scientists and researchers who are experts in their respective fields.

3. Is the information on this website reliable?

Yes, the information on this website is thoroughly researched and reviewed by professionals to ensure accuracy and credibility.

4. Can I trust the sources cited on this website?

Yes, the sources cited on this website are reputable and have been verified by our team of experts.

5. Is this website accessible to the general public?

Yes, this website is accessible to anyone who has access to the internet. We believe that knowledge should be easily accessible to everyone.