Hi Everybody - Greetings from High Stick, CA

• Thread starter Clausius2
  • Start date
In summary, The group is excited to have someone known as Clausius back on the forum. They are happy to see familiar names and hope to see them more often. One person is currently living and working in China.
Clausius2
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Hi everybody (to those who remember me). Hope all is well with you. I'm now in the bay area, in a city called "High Stick" in spanish and work in an office very close to the MemChu. :)

Physics news on Phys.org
Dude! Hello there. Nice to have you back.
I have no idea as to who the hell you are, but the wings are neat.
(Kidding, old bean... of course we remember you. Fluid dynamics or somesuch was your your forte, right?)

Clausius2 said:
Hi everybody (to those who remember me). Hope all is well with you. I'm now in the bay area, in a city called "High Stick" in spanish and work in an office very close to the MemChu. :)

Don't know anything about Michaelis-Menten Kinetics, do you? I have a question in the homework - other sciences section that needs answering...

Hello old chap. I was recently wondering what happened to you. I'm still working for the same old same old, but living and working in China at the moment. Good to see you're still alive and well!

Welcome back! So nice to see you again!

Welcome back!
Hope to see you here more often! :)

Hi Clausius! I just got back here after a long hiatus of being overworked too! Good to see familiar names returning.

Hi to Brewie too! China? Wow, sounds exciting!

1. What is "Hi Everybody - Greetings from High Stick, CA" all about?

"Hi Everybody - Greetings from High Stick, CA" is a friendly greeting that is commonly used in High Stick, CA. It is a way for people to acknowledge and welcome each other in a casual and informal manner.

2. Why is it called High Stick, CA?

High Stick, CA gets its name from the tall trees that grow in the area. These trees are known as "high sticks" and were used by early settlers to mark their paths and settlements.

3. What is the climate like in High Stick, CA?

High Stick, CA has a mild climate with warm summers and cool winters. The area receives a moderate amount of rainfall throughout the year, making it a great place for outdoor activities.

4. What are some popular activities in High Stick, CA?

Some popular activities in High Stick, CA include hiking, camping, fishing, and boating. The area is also known for its beautiful scenery and wildlife, making it a great destination for nature lovers.

5. Are there any notable landmarks or attractions in High Stick, CA?

Yes, there are several notable landmarks and attractions in High Stick, CA. Some of the most popular include the High Stick National Park, the High Stick Lighthouse, and the High Stick Museum of Natural History.