George R.R Martin's Feast of Crows is great

• Thread starter arildno
  • Start date
In summary, George R.R Martin's "Feast of Crows" is the latest installment in his ongoing fantasy series. It has been a highly anticipated release, following the previous book "A Storm of Swords" which saw many characters meeting their demise. While some may be eager to download the book, it is not yet legally available as it was just recently released.
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
George R.R Martin's "Feast of Crows" is great!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
Who's George Martin?

Science fiction and fantasy author. Feast of Crows is his latest huge book in an ongoing series. It has been a long time coming, so long that I can't really remember much of the details about the last volume (A Storm of Swords, I think), except that a lot of the characters we had been following got bloodily killed off.

Can anybody give a direct link to download this book? Please, I've been waiting for so long!...

Laura_ said:
Can anybody give a direct link to download this book? Please, I've been waiting for so long!...
A new book wouldn't be legally available to be downloaded.

I pre-ordered mine months ago...

1. Why is "George R.R Martin's Feast of Crows" considered great?

"George R.R Martin's Feast of Crows" is considered great because it continues the captivating and complex storyline of the "A Song of Ice and Fire" series, with well-developed characters and plot twists that keep readers on the edge of their seats. Additionally, the writing style and world-building in this book are top-notch, immersing readers in the rich and detailed world of Westeros.

2. Is "George R.R Martin's Feast of Crows" a standalone book or part of a series?

"George R.R Martin's Feast of Crows" is the fourth book in the "A Song of Ice and Fire" series, so it is not a standalone book. It is recommended to read the previous books in the series in order to fully understand the events and characters in this book.

3. What sets "George R.R Martin's Feast of Crows" apart from other fantasy novels?

"George R.R Martin's Feast of Crows" stands out from other fantasy novels due to its complex and morally grey characters, as well as its realistic and gritty portrayal of a medieval-like world. The unpredictable plot and attention to detail also make it a unique and compelling read.

4. What can readers expect from "George R.R Martin's Feast of Crows"?

Readers can expect political intrigue, intense battles, and unexpected alliances in "George R.R Martin's Feast of Crows". This book also delves deeper into the relationships and motivations of the characters, making it a more character-driven read compared to previous books in the series.

5. Is "George R.R Martin's Feast of Crows" suitable for all readers?

"George R.R Martin's Feast of Crows" contains mature themes and graphic violence, so it may not be suitable for all readers. It is recommended for mature audiences who are comfortable with darker and more mature content.