Hey, where did Venturerites evolution thread go?

• Thread starter Reality_Patrol
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation initially focused on the topic being cool and generating interesting posts. However, it eventually became degraded by the OP's nonsense and the realization that the OP only posted to get on their soapbox. Some found it useful for non-technical people to see how discussions can be framed scientifically, but others believe it should be deleted.
Reality_Patrol
I thought it was cool

Physics news on Phys.org
It degraded into so much nonsense by the OP it wasn't worth keeping.

Yes, he was full of nonsense but I thought it generated some interesting posts. I also thought is was a useful example for non-technical people to see how their questions/debates can almost always be framed scientifically with a little thought.

Just my 2 cents.

I had found it interesting too, until vent dropped his other shoe. Turns out, he only put forth the post so that he could get on his soapbox - and the discussion was over.

Last edited:
I saw his early posts. Sounds like there was a final post that put things over the top. Too bad.

Delete it all!

1. What happened to the Venturerites evolution thread?

The Venturerites evolution thread was likely removed by the moderators or administrators of the forum. This could be due to a violation of the forum's rules or guidelines, or it may have been deemed irrelevant or inappropriate for the forum's topic.

2. Is there a way to retrieve the Venturerites evolution thread?

If the thread was removed by the moderators or administrators, it is unlikely that it can be retrieved. However, you can try reaching out to them and explaining why you believe the thread should be reinstated. Alternatively, you can try searching for similar threads or starting a new discussion on the topic.

3. Can I access the Venturerites evolution thread through a different forum?

It is possible that the thread may have been shared or reposted on other forums. You can try searching for the thread on different forums or reaching out to other Venturerites members to see if they have a copy of the thread.

4. Why was the Venturerites evolution thread important?

The Venturerites evolution thread may have been important to members of the forum as it likely sparked discussions and debates about the topic of evolution. It may have also provided valuable information and resources for those interested in learning more about evolution.

5. Is there a way to prevent this from happening to other threads in the future?

The best way to prevent threads from being removed in the future is to familiarize yourself with the forum's rules and guidelines and to ensure that your posts and threads comply with them. If you believe a thread has been wrongly removed, you can also reach out to the moderators or administrators for clarification and to discuss a potential reinstatement.