PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
I have to Go now , I have lots of study , so you start that , and include all the modified pictures in here :D ...

See you soon.

Physics news on Phys.org
monique_amsterdam.jpg
Here is the color photo of Monique I found on the web. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey dduardo! take someone of your own size! don't tease Monique like that! :wink:

Last edited:
how do you upload from your c drive?

Originally posted by Kerrie
how do you upload from your c drive?

Carefully?

Originally posted by Zero
Carefully?

This isn't going to become a What do you do if thread, is it?

Last edited:
Originally posted by pelastration
Here is the color photo of Monique I found on the web. ;-)
That looks freaky! I was wearing a pink sweather though, not blue and a LITTLE less makeup! Maybe my evil twin..

Kerrie, when you post a new reply you can attach a file (just above the submit reply button) the file can be max 51.2 kb and 400x400 pixels :) gif jpg png txt zip bmp jpeg pdf or doc

kerrie

let me know if it didn't work!

Last edited:
That is a nice picture Kerrie :) What's that haze?

and..

Dduardo! Look what you did! We haven't gotten any new pictures :(

Here you have a photo taken while talking about cosmology. Which do you think I am?

;-)

Attachments

• relaxing.jpg
    relaxing.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,617
The puppy?

What a macro lens you have on your camera, Photon! Very closeup!

Originally posted by megashawn
The puppy?
Correct! How did you figured out?:wink:

hmm, i probably should've posted here sooner since i guess it was inspired by monique who was inspired by me... er something...

But ok, not my fav pic, but better than my dumb avatar which needs changing... At least in this pic i don't look so dreadfully pale, course i still have a dumb face. I never take very good picture... i always make stupid looking faces... but yeah ah well, 'nuff excuses... here i am...

oh wait, maybe i should say something nice about everyone elses looks... umm, yes, i s'pose i will...
you all look very nice...

ok then~

Last edited:
Ok, trying again...

Attachments

• mypic.jpg
    mypic.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 2,739
hmm ok, yeah, i suck... tried fixing it.. didn't work... I'm retarded, will try again...

and how do i know if it works?

Attachments

• gale17.jpg
    gale17.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 2,254
Last edited:
Heeeeeeeeeeeere's Warren.

(Shield your eyes, if necessary.)

(I think something is broken here. The site claims to have accepted my attachment.)

Eh screw it. Here is it as a link.

http://users.vnet.net/warrenc/Warren-fireworks.jpg [Broken]

- Warren

Attachments

• warren-fireworks.jpg
    warren-fireworks.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 2,032
right, this was way too complicated... i went through a lot so yall could admire and gawk at me...

http://users.vnet.net/warrenc/Gale17.JPG [Broken]

Thanks chroot~

And just for all you people who think I'm 45 years old, *cough*Greg*cough*, I'm 24, dammit. And no, I'm not husky.

- Warren

Originally posted by chroot
Heeeeeeeeeeeere's Warren.

(Shield your eyes, if necessary.)

- Warren
The sparks flying from your brain in this shot speak volumes.

Originally posted by Monique
That is a nice picture Kerrie :) What's that haze?

just a bad quality picture :) maybe i can dig up a better one

hey everyone I found an old yearbook photo of dduardo!

Attachments

• chicken.jpg
    chicken.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1,136
Greg, you will never believe it, that picture is fake! I broke into Dduardo's server and found the real picture here (the other one is incognito):

Attachments

• uilskuiken.jpg
    uilskuiken.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1,267
caution

Word of CAUTION: people are not who they seem on the net! Did you take a good look at that little thumbnail picture of Njorl? He looked like a very respectable man, right?

Looks cannot be more deceiving! When I blew up the picture he wasn't anymore the man I first saw..

btw, yes! it is art.. considering I don't have a mouse on my notebook :)

Attachments

• njorl_hush.jpg
    njorl_hush.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,095
Hypnagogue, when was your picture taken? You look so much older on the following.. (I am improving my techniques, do you notice?)

Attachments

• hypnagogue_notsoyoung.jpg
    hypnagogue_notsoyoung.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 2,218
woof

Originally posted by Greg Bernhardt
Monique, your really having fun with this aren't you
Sometimes the creativity just has to come out I was drinking a cup of fresh ginger 'infusion' and was munching on some liquorice.. the mind tends to drift in such situations

Originally posted by Gale17
right, this was way too complicated... i went through a lot so yall could admire and gawk at me...

Thanks chroot~

I think you look lovely and better on your avatar. :smile:

Originally posted by Gale17

Thanks chroot~

ha, you have a crooked smile just like I do.

Originally posted by Monique
... was munching on some liquorice.. the mind tends to drift in such situations

Seems to me this can be dangerous in your case!

Attachments

• monique_i-knew_it.gif
    monique_i-knew_it.gif
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,258
~dduardo... I don't think that duck beak looked awkward enough on me... It scared me how duckish i can look...

~Thank you pace, i question your taste if you like that picture... but thanks anyways...

~And Rage... it's not crooked... its horizontally challanged...

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>The PF Member Photo Thread Archive is a collection of photos submitted by members of the Physics Forums community. It serves as a way for members to share their personal photos and get to know each other better.</p><h2>2. How can I submit my photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>To submit your photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive, you can simply post them in the designated thread on the Physics Forums website. Make sure to follow the guidelines and rules set by the moderators.</p><h2>3. Are there any restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted?</h2><p>Yes, there are some restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive. Photos must be appropriate for all ages and should not contain any offensive or inappropriate content.</p><h2>4. Can I use photos from the PF Member Photo Thread Archive for my own personal use?</h2><p>No, the photos in the PF Member Photo Thread Archive are the property of the members who submitted them. You may not use them for any personal or commercial purposes without the permission of the original owner.</p><h2>5. Is there a limit to the number of photos I can submit to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>There is no specific limit on the number of photos you can submit, but please be considerate and avoid spamming the thread with multiple photos. Quality over quantity is appreciated.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

The PF Member Photo Thread Archive is a collection of photos submitted by members of the Physics Forums community. It serves as a way for members to share their personal photos and get to know each other better.

2. How can I submit my photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

To submit your photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive, you can simply post them in the designated thread on the Physics Forums website. Make sure to follow the guidelines and rules set by the moderators.

3. Are there any restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive. Photos must be appropriate for all ages and should not contain any offensive or inappropriate content.

4. Can I use photos from the PF Member Photo Thread Archive for my own personal use?

No, the photos in the PF Member Photo Thread Archive are the property of the members who submitted them. You may not use them for any personal or commercial purposes without the permission of the original owner.

5. Is there a limit to the number of photos I can submit to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

There is no specific limit on the number of photos you can submit, but please be considerate and avoid spamming the thread with multiple photos. Quality over quantity is appreciated.