PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
SANTAAAA! Ooo, I know him!

Physics news on Phys.org
This is my really crappy student card photo. I really think it looks crap.

Now, though, my hair is about 8 times the length and my goatee is gone - in short, I look gorgeous!

Why is my pic not attaching?? Hope it does this time or else I'm giving up!

Oh and I see there's bee like 4000 hits on the site but only a couple of pics? Why's everyone so shy to put up there pic? COme on, have some courage!

Originally posted by Shahil
Why's everyone so shy to put up there pic?

we're afraid of dduardo, the GIMP master...

Originally posted by Guybrush Threepwood
we're afraid of dduardo, the GIMP master...

hehhe

hiii!, I'm only about 1 month old here. let's see if u guys can screw an already screwed pic
why the camera? the hobby (for free time, besides discussing good topic). by the way, thanks everybody, I didn't know how fun (besides really helpful) is to get all kinds of advice. Anyways, see you

P.S.: WHO else is from Miami?

...late picture...no comment

Attachments

• wysiwyg.jpg
    wysiwyg.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,171
Mary, you have to wait for greg to authorize the picture. Just be patient. The other option is to host the file on your own site and paste the link in the message.

Originally posted by Maryjfl
P.S.: WHO else is from Miami?

i live in the gables, work in the grove . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
k, here is my ugly face ;)

Attachments

• me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 1,125
well, i live in c reef and go to MDC

by the way, how come i didn't get some painting brushes?

Because it was only a bust picture, not the whole body. So there couldn't have been a brush

Coral Reef! You must live a couple blocks from my house, which is on 157 St. By the way, it is Palmetto Bay now, not Coral Reef.

Go Canes !

Originally posted by dduardo
Ok, I know you've all been waiting, so here is my pic.

Just some background: The picture was taken this summer at the Homestead resort in north-eastern Virgina within the Allegany mountain range (part of the Appalachians). I'm sort of squinting because the sun was pretty bright.

Now go easy on the photoshopping. pretty please :wink:

http://umsis.miami.edu/~dduardo/mypic.jpg
oh dude just wait what i am cookign up for you.

Ok for somereason my pictures won't show up weather it be jpg or gif

The Grimmus, are you my archenemy. You hate the south (I live in florida) , you hate NJ (I was born and raised their for many years), and your cooking up an evil photo. What else is left to hate?

Btw, you need to be patient. Greg has to authorize the picture. It may take hours or days.

oh thanks for the upload tip, i thought it was automatic, but i don't hat the florida it is a good state, and New jersy isn't that bad, well suberban NJ isent.

Here's my picture, ugly huh?

Attachments

• jansen, the greatest person ever copy.gif
    jansen, the greatest person ever copy.gif
    26.1 KB · Views: 959
OK did this one in an hour it's a little pixlated but the point is made

Attachments

• crapper copy.gif
    crapper copy.gif
    31.4 KB · Views: 977
Man i never new photphop was used for fun by so many people...i'm sure these pictures are takign up a lot of space.

thanks for placing the files on Greg man that was quick, and I'm actually not being sarcastic

Last edited:
New to the forum. Here is a pic of me.

http://rackmx.com/dream/purecarnage2.gif [Broken]

I don't know what the deal is with posting pics, but I really like the people on this forum. Its refreshing to read some of the posts.

Originally posted by The Grimmus
OK did this one in an hour it's a little pixlated but the point is made
lol, that is the best one I've seen so far!

TheDream, that is a really cool vid :)

Originally posted by Monique
TheDream, that is a really cool vid :)

Thanks Monique.

I'm pretty new here too.

http://www.ma.utexas.edu/~bryanv/bryandark.jpg [Broken]

Now how DO you guys get the images to display directly

Standard tags is all I used.

Good ole self portraits

BigRedDot,
Are you also known as The Shadow?

Originally posted by Monique
lol, that is the best one I've seen so far!...

yes i know, i am the best, ever

Try:

[ img ] http://you.photo.url/here.jpg [Broken] [ /img ]

Except without the spaces before and after the square braces.

The sexy man himself!

Attachments

• ms5.jpg
    ms5.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 1,043
Originally posted by BigRedDot
Standard tags is all I used. [/B][/QUOTE]
Yep :)

Hello! All! Do you know few days ago dduardo's Birth day past away! I've got an super camera to watch him from here! You should also check it, what dduardo the "Bush-Man" is doing out there

http://forums.metrobangla.com/files/mypic.jpg [Broken]

that's like.. art..

Really I just wanted to make him funny as he once made me
Ok...then I'll post again...with really funny stuffs:wink:

But in his birth day all the animals were invited and how funny they are isn't it ?

not even i get it

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>The PF Member Photo Thread Archive is a collection of photos submitted by members of the Physics Forums community. It serves as a way for members to share their personal photos and get to know each other better.</p><h2>2. How can I submit my photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>To submit your photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive, you can simply post them in the designated thread on the Physics Forums website. Make sure to follow the guidelines and rules set by the moderators.</p><h2>3. Are there any restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted?</h2><p>Yes, there are some restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive. Photos must be appropriate for all ages and should not contain any offensive or inappropriate content.</p><h2>4. Can I use photos from the PF Member Photo Thread Archive for my own personal use?</h2><p>No, the photos in the PF Member Photo Thread Archive are the property of the members who submitted them. You may not use them for any personal or commercial purposes without the permission of the original owner.</p><h2>5. Is there a limit to the number of photos I can submit to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>There is no specific limit on the number of photos you can submit, but please be considerate and avoid spamming the thread with multiple photos. Quality over quantity is appreciated.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

The PF Member Photo Thread Archive is a collection of photos submitted by members of the Physics Forums community. It serves as a way for members to share their personal photos and get to know each other better.

2. How can I submit my photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

To submit your photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive, you can simply post them in the designated thread on the Physics Forums website. Make sure to follow the guidelines and rules set by the moderators.

3. Are there any restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive. Photos must be appropriate for all ages and should not contain any offensive or inappropriate content.

4. Can I use photos from the PF Member Photo Thread Archive for my own personal use?

No, the photos in the PF Member Photo Thread Archive are the property of the members who submitted them. You may not use them for any personal or commercial purposes without the permission of the original owner.

5. Is there a limit to the number of photos I can submit to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

There is no specific limit on the number of photos you can submit, but please be considerate and avoid spamming the thread with multiple photos. Quality over quantity is appreciated.