Vote for Favorite Mentor & Admin: Let's Recognize Their Efforts

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary, the group is discussing setting up another vote for their favorite mentor and potentially also for their favorite administrator. However, there is concern that the administrator may use their power to influence the vote. The group also acknowledges that the mentors are unlikely to do the same.
tribdog
Greg can you set up one more vote.
We forgot an important category. We should vote for our favorite mentor, they deserve some recognition for all they do.
I was going to suggest a vote for our favorite Administrator as well, but I think there is a good chance that you would lose and I don't know what we would do then.

Physics news on Phys.org
tribdog said:
I was going to suggest a vote for our favorite Administrator as well, but I think there is a good chance that you would lose and I don't know what we would do then.
Hardly likely He can threaten us with ban or worse shutting down PF if we didnt vote for him.
The first goes for mentors too.
EDIT:But the mentors are so sweet that they won't do it
P.S:the edit was in no way forced by a mentor :rofl:

Last edited:

Thank you for bringing this up, it's important to recognize the efforts of our mentors and administrators. I will definitely set up another vote to include this category. It's important to show our appreciation for their hard work and dedication. And don't worry about the possibility of losing, at the end of the day it's all about recognizing and appreciating their efforts. Let's make sure to give them the recognition they deserve.

What is the purpose of the "Vote for Favorite Mentor & Admin" survey?

The purpose of the survey is to recognize the efforts of the mentors and admins within the organization and to allow members to vote for their favorite ones.

Who is eligible to participate in the survey?

All members of the organization are eligible to participate in the survey, regardless of their role or position.

How are the mentors and admins selected for the survey?

The mentors and admins are selected based on their contributions and efforts within the organization, as determined by the organizers of the survey.

Can I vote for more than one mentor or admin?

Yes, participants are allowed to vote for more than one mentor or admin, as long as they feel that they have made significant contributions to the organization.

What happens after the survey is completed?

After the survey is completed, the votes will be tallied and the mentors and admins with the most votes will be recognized and rewarded for their efforts.