Gravity fiels and spacetime fabric

In summary, the speaker has developed their own theory about the interaction between gravity and space fabric, which also explains the acceleration of the universe. They do not have their documents with them but can provide them through email. The speaker also mentions a recent article in Scientific American Magazine that aligns with their theory. They express hope in finding someone to help with the theory and provide a link and email address for further contact.
avemt1
I have come up with my own theory, but only from minimal knowledge of the subject, it does not defy relativity, the definition of forces, but it does define the effect of gravity as a multiple functioning force that interacts with space fabric to make a diffusive pull. It also helps to explain the acceleration of the universe in an outward direction. i do not have my documents with me, but if you e-mail me at avemt1@yahoo.com I will reply to you with the documents attatched. In the mean time I still have a question that will tell me wether i am wright or wrong.

How does gravity react with spacetime fabric?

Astronomy news on Phys.org
Due to the much expected article of Scientific American Magazine 'Out of the Darkness'. I am retiring this glorious theory development, and am at my wits end to the magnitude and loss my soul has taken. The article states my theory perfectly, and i did not use mathematics. Just cognitive appraisal of laws and situations. I hope to find someone out there that i could contact to the effect of helping with the theory. I have many more. I know hope is not fading. life goes on, and mine i hope is not too far behind.

Thank you
Here is the link
http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?chanID=sa006&colID=1&articleID=000DCD66-DB63-1FF9-986C83414B7F0000
avemt1@yahoo.com

What is gravity?

Gravity is a natural phenomenon by which all objects with mass are brought towards one another. It is the force that keeps planets in orbit around the sun and causes objects to fall towards the ground.

How does gravity work?

Gravity is the result of mass creating a curvature in the fabric of spacetime. This curvature causes objects to move towards one another. The larger the mass, the greater the curvature and the stronger the force of gravity.

What is the relationship between gravity and spacetime fabric?

According to Einstein's theory of general relativity, gravity is the result of the curvature of spacetime fabric. The more mass an object has, the greater the curvature and therefore the stronger the gravitational force on other objects.

Can gravity be manipulated or controlled?

Currently, there is no known way to manipulate or control gravity. However, scientists are constantly researching and studying this phenomenon in hopes of one day being able to harness its power.

How does gravity affect time and space?

Gravity affects time and space by warping the fabric of spacetime. This can cause time to pass differently in different areas depending on the strength of the gravitational force. It also plays a crucial role in the formation and movement of celestial objects in the universe.