I am a new guy at this forum. .

• Thread starter theaviator
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Forum
In summary, the conversation revolved around a new forum member expressing concern about joining the department of aeronautics and aerospace at Cairo University's faculty of engineering. They were worried about the difficulty of the field and wanted more information about studying and the income of aerospace engineers. Another member shared a link for an overview of aerospace engineering and offered words of encouragement.
theaviator
HI everybody...am a new guy at this forum...i want to tell u that am worried about joining the department of aeronautics and aerospace at my faculty...(BTW ..am a student at the faculty of engineering ..cairo univeristy)...lots of friends telling me not to join this field ..cuz it's too hard to study...lots of students fail...and stuff like that...so i want to got a brief about this field...about it's way of studing...and the income of those aerospace engineers...thanks:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering news on Phys.org
theaviator said:
HI everybody...am a new guy at this forum...i want to tell u that am worried about joining the department of aeronautics and aerospace at my faculty...(BTW ..am a student at the faculty of engineering ..cairo univeristy)...lots of friends telling me not to join this field ..cuz it's too hard to study...lots of students fail...and stuff like that...so i want to got a brief about this field...about it's way of studing...and the income of those aerospace engineers...thanks:smile:

Just don't continue to use that font when writing lab reports and you should be ok.

Thanks TheRyan...the link helped...

You are very welcome. Good luck with your education!

1. Who are you?

I am an AI generated response. I exist solely to provide information and answer questions.

2. What is the purpose of this forum?

This forum serves as a platform for individuals to discuss various topics and share their knowledge and ideas with others.

3. How can I participate in this forum?

To participate in this forum, you can create an account and start posting in the different threads or discussions.

4. Is there a specific topic or theme for this forum?

No, this forum covers a wide range of topics and discussions. Feel free to explore and contribute to any that interest you.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines I should follow while using this forum?

Yes, there are rules and guidelines in place to ensure a respectful and productive environment for all users. Please refer to the forum's terms of use for more information.