Gibraltar Bound: I'm Back & Ready for Adventures!

• Thread starter jimmy p
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Bound
In summary, the conversation covers the return of Jimmy from holiday, his plans to move to Gibraltar in September, and tribdog's absence. There is also discussion about getting a chainsaw and the absence of tribdog and Franzbear. Dimitri also shares his recent experiences and burnout. There are mentions of Zero and a potential vote for Jimmy to be a chainsaw operative.
jimmy p
Gold Member
I'm back!

Been on holiday but now I'm back. Went to Gibraltar to see my family. Now going to move out there by September the latest. Looks like I missed a lot seeing as there are millions of threads. Is tribdog back from wherever yet?

Physics news on Phys.org
Evo is getting a chainsaw.

That's about it.

A chainsaw? I want a chainsaw.

You'll have to put it to a vote first.

dav2008 said:
You'll have to put it to a vote first.
Yeah, I was voted no chainsaw. :frown:

and no chocolate :frown:

evo, it was for your own good

Hey, good to see you back Jimmy.
I might have to leave the Beyond the Standard Model forum now from time to time.

Dimitri Terryn said:
Hey, good to see you back Jimmy.
I might have to leave the Beyond the Standard Model forum now from time to time.
Dimitri! Where have you been?

dav2008 said:
and no chocolate :frown:
No chocolate? Who voted no chocolate? They should be banned immediately! :eek:

welcome back.. again? didn't you just leave and come back a short while ago?

anyway, trib isn't ever around any more. he has that girlfriend afterall. plus last time he came back, i think he was dissapointed by the new policies and whatnot.

moving back in with your family now?

Evo said:
Dimitri! Where have you been?

Getting a major burnout in real life. Combining living alone, getting my master's and university administration can be a bummer. I've just gotten back from Arizona (visiting my dad who works there) so I feel a bit better now :smile:
I did browse the BTSM forum and post there occasionally.

Tribdog left??

jimmy p said:
Is tribdog back from wherever yet?
He's not back but I think he might be at area 51ish.But the franzbear's did get banned.

Gale said:
welcome back.. again? didn't you just leave and come back a short while ago?

anyway, trib isn't ever around any more. he has that girlfriend afterall. plus last time he came back, i think he was dissapointed by the new policies and whatnot.

moving back in with your family now?

Yeah, I haven't been on for a couple of weeks so I didn't want people to think I was doing a trib. A girlfriend? The loser, we are more important. Same as Zero, he was cool but he hasn't been on for years.

Vote jimmy p for chainsaw operative!

What is "Gibraltar Bound: I'm Back & Ready for Adventures!"?

"Gibraltar Bound: I'm Back & Ready for Adventures!" is a travel memoir written by a scientist who shares his experiences living and working in Gibraltar.

What inspired you to write "Gibraltar Bound: I'm Back & Ready for Adventures!"?

The author was inspired to write this book after his return from living in Gibraltar, where he had many unique and exciting adventures. He wanted to share his experiences with others and provide insights into the culture and environment of Gibraltar.

What are some of the adventures and experiences described in the book?

The book includes stories about hiking the famous Rock of Gibraltar, exploring the vibrant city of Gibraltar, and encountering various wildlife such as dolphins and monkeys. It also delves into the author's daily life in Gibraltar and interactions with the local community.

What sets "Gibraltar Bound: I'm Back & Ready for Adventures!" apart from other travel memoirs?

This book is unique in that it offers a scientific perspective on living and traveling in Gibraltar. The author's background as a scientist adds depth and insight to the experiences described in the book.

Who would enjoy reading "Gibraltar Bound: I'm Back & Ready for Adventures!"?

This book is perfect for anyone interested in travel, culture, and nature. It will also appeal to those who are curious about the life of a scientist living and working in a different country.