PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
  • #1,576
Clausius2 said:
Clausius aka Blade.
Hey, it finally got approved. I kept checking back, and it kept saying 'pending'. Now that I've seen it, I realize that all of those stories that I've heard about Spanish clubs are true. :eek:

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #1,577
Danger said:
Hey, it finally got approved. I kept checking back, and it kept saying 'pending'. Now that I've seen it, I realize that all of those stories that I've heard about Spanish clubs are true. :eek:

Sure they are true. But you must know also that this affairs are causing me headaches, because I don't sleep anything and I am very tired during the day... :eek:

• #1,578
Clausius2 said:
I don't sleep anything and I am very tired during the day... :eek:
Hmmm... I've always attributed my party-animal stamina to my +/- 3% Spanish blood, but I guess it must be the Irish. :tongue:

• #1,579
Clausius2 said:
That's me.

When I end my classes, I walk over there at night hauting vampires. It is a hobby like any other, so don't get surprised...

Clausius aka Blade.
Blade is a great movie, both the original and the sequel.

Did you just started to chop off your head, Clausius, because it seems it fell off just after Deacon Frost took this picture

marlon

• #1,580
Lisa! said:
Someone answer my question:
Why are some people are too egotistical and selfish?!
There is "Everybody is 100% selfish" thread in philosophy board.Maybe you should post this photo there.and they'll understand it's true coz if the guy in your photo wasn't 100%selfish,he'd never spoil this beautiful photo :grumpy:

Hehehe, you silly. What would the purpose of the photo be if there wasn't the guy himself? This is the Member Photo Thread. Or are you also confused, like Danger :mad:

• #1,581
ramollari said:
Hehehe, you silly. What would the purpose of the photo be if there wasn't the guy himself? This is the Member Photo Thread. Or are you also confused, like Danger :mad:
Being silly is better than being impolite. :wink:
I was just joking.Take it easy. :cool:
and well I have to admit that some people could make photos more beautiful and some of them :mad: :approve:

• #1,582
Lisa! said:
Someone answer my question:
Why are some people are too egotistical and selfish?!
There is "Everybody is 100% selfish" thread in philosophy board.Maybe you should post this photo there.and they'll understand it's true coz if the guy in your photo wasn't 100%selfish,he'd never spoil this beautiful photo :grumpy:

Hello Lisa, I know that you're joking here, but that's impolite too. Let's take this further. You say that "some people are too egoistical and selfish", then "everybody is 100% selfish". Which of these two you think I don't know but personally I believe the second. Just read sth from Richard Dawking's "The selfish gene" and you'll understand. I am 100% selfish, you are also 100% selfish, everybody is selfish :frown: . We are beings commited 100% at fulfilling our selfish goals. I stand in front of the picture to show up myself, you ridicule in your posts by showing up yourself also, and everyone does similar things.
Hope that you understand what I'm saying :biggrin: .

• #1,583
Base on what you said it must be difficult to understand you :wink: but well I agree with you about "Everybody is 100% selfish"
But do you think that if someone's just joking without usin ugly language is impolite? anyway I'm really sorry but I didn't know at all it was you in the photo :cool:

Clausius2 said:
Sure they are true. But you must know also that this affairs are causing me headaches, because I don't sleep anything and I am very tired during the day... :eek:
Hey does anyone force you to go to these clubs?
And maybe your headaches and insomnia is due to other things coz I have the same problem as well and I think Danger's avatarhas a important role about it.

• #1,584
stoned said:
sorry i have no other photograph:

Now this is what i call a fantastic picture...you are the pure definition of bein' cool man...congrats...i envy you...you look a bit like Jack Nicholson...the greatest actor ever along with Marlon Brando

Together with the 190°vision-picture of Danger, this is the absolute TOP

regards

marlon

please, show me some more...you should have starred in The Shinning with this picture... :cool: :tongue:

• #1,585
Lisa! said:
Being silly is better than being impolite. :wink:
I was just joking.Take it easy. :cool:
and well I have to admit that some people could make photos more beautiful and some of them :mad: :approve:

Lisa stop *****ing and post a picture of yourself...ONLY IF YOU ARE HOT...there are enough boring ugly people walking on this planet

err

haha

what a waste
:zzz:

marlon,,damned red wine :zzz:

• #1,586
Lisa! said:
And maybe your headaches and insomnia is due to other things coz I have the same problem as well and I think Danger's avatarhas a important role about it.
I deliberately chose the shot that best displayed the 'evil eye'.

(It wasn't actually an 'evil eye'. I used a tad too much adhesive on that part of the appliance and it pulled my bottom eyelid down. :redface: It made me wink every time I took a pull on my beer, which almost got me into trouble a couple of times in the bar.)

• #1,587
Hey, why isn't The Statutory Ape's photo in the alphabetical collection? How in the heck am I supposed to drool over all the handsome guys with ease, huh?

• #1,588
SOS2008 said:
Hey, why isn't The Statutory Ape's photo in the alphabetical collection? How in the heck am I supposed to drool over all the handsome guys with ease, huh?
Sorry, I'm running behind. :redface:

• #1,589
Evo said:
Sorry, I'm running behind. :redface:
You and trib have done a great job. I'm just a perv. :blushing:

• #1,590
SOS2008 said:
I'm just a perv. :blushing:
Aren't we all? :tongue:

• #1,591
Why do you like 'evil eye',Danger?

marlon said:
Lisa stop *****ing and post a picture of yourself...ONLY IF YOU ARE HOT...there are enough boring ugly people walking on this planet

err

haha

what a waste
:zzz:

marlon,,damned red wine :zzz:

I'm ugly and boring,so no need to post a photo! :wink:
Well,you know when a girl spends too much time here,there's sth wrong with her in most cases :cool: but anyway, I am only a guest and I don't think I stay here for a long time :wink:

• #1,592
SOS2008 said:
I'm just a perv. :blushing:

:bugeye: :tongue2:

• #1,593
I find I am not able to access the wonderful old pictures of Gale17, nor am I able to satisfy my curiosity about the appearance of Gokul90210. What is the reason I am told I don't have permission to access these images? Huh?

• #1,594
built-in forum protection from pedophiles.

we've had a new script installed the other day that reads all your posts, analyses them, and decides on scale 1 to 10 of how likely you are to stalk your victims at night, breathe on the background of their telephone conversations, etc. It seems you've scored above 9 (stalker) and the system decided to deny you the access to her pictures

• #1,595
Thats very clever of you.

What about Gokul90210, then?

• #1,596
He saw her pictures and is currently in Witness Protection Program

• #1,597
I see.

And why am I denied access to what must be the very interesting, albeit unpronouncable, visage of cronxeh?

• #1,598
Lisa! said:
Why do you like 'evil eye',Danger?
Sorry, I don't understand the question. Can you elaborate?

Lisa! said:
I'm ugly and boring,so no need to post a photo! :wink:
Well,you know when a girl spends too much time here,there's sth wrong with her in most cases :cool: but anyway, I am only a guest and I don't think I stay here for a long time :wink:
Are you kidding?! Have you seen the other women around here? And forget about not staying. This place is like the Hotel California. Once you're here, you're here for good.

• #1,599
zoobyshoe said:
I see.

And why am I denied access to what must be the very interesting, albeit unpronouncable, visage of cronxeh?

:rofl:

1. what kind of a browser are you using?
2. are you behind a proxy? PF has banned number of public proxy servers that could be used to fake one's real IP

• #1,600
cronxeh said:
1. what kind of a browser are you using?
I'm not sure I know the answer to that quetion.
2. are you behind a proxy? PF has banned number of public proxy servers that could be used to fake one's real IP
I am sure I don't know the answer to this one.

I come to you via the magic of webtv. This remarkably primitive, but exceptionally simple and cheap, system is basically a modem and a keyboard. (You supply the tv [monitor]). The company that bills me is MSN.

The thing is that most of the photos do show up for me. I just wondered what was the deal with the ones that don't.

• #1,601
yea I don't have a clue how webTV gets people connected to the internet.. I think Evo will look at your IP and give you the solution cause I pretty much can't help you if you can't help me

If you can find out what your IP is.. but then again it might be a bit too sensitive of an info so I'd keep that private

• #1,602
Danger said:
Sorry, I don't understand the question. Can you elaborate?
Well,you said"I deliberately chose the shot that best displayed the 'evil eye',so I thought you like 'evil eye'.

Danger said:
Are you kidding?! Have you seen the other women around here?
Yes,I saw some of them and I think they are ok.But what do you mean?

• #1,603
So why won't u post a photo,Lisa?

Daniel.

• #1,604
cronxeh said:
yea I don't have a clue how webTV gets people connected to the internet.. I think Evo will look at your IP and give you the solution cause I pretty much can't help you if you can't help me

If you can find out what your IP is.. but then again it might be a bit too sensitive of an info so I'd keep that private
Not only can I post his IP address, but also the secret location of the zoobie brush shelter, along with satellite photos, infra red night photos (those are REALLY interesting) a detailed map and his shoe and underwear size. :biggrin:

Unless, of course, he says no. :frown:

• #1,605
pssh.. I don't want to know :tongue:

• #1,606
hey, now that's exactly the sort of stuff i'd like to see evo! especially the map of his shoe... you know, they say the best way to get know a man is by getting to know his shoe...

...well I'm sure someone's said that...

• #1,607
Gale17 said:
hey, now that's exactly the sort of stuff i'd like to see evo! especially the map of his shoe... you know, they say the best way to get know a man is by getting to know his shoe...

...well I'm sure someone's said that...
(he wears a size 14) shhhhh...

Likes gracy
  • #1,608
Lisa! said:
I thought you like 'evil eye'.
It just makes the whole personna a little weirder. Anyhow, I was kidding in the respect that this is the only picture I have of that costume. :rolleyes:

Lisa! said:
Yes,I saw some of them and I think they are ok.But what do you mean?
I mean that they all seem to think that there's something drastically wrong with them physically and/or sociologically, whereas they all seem perfect to me. Therefore the same probably applies to you.

• #1,609
here is my last pass-photo, taken just a week ago at 6 am...

marlon

Attachments

• ikke.jpg
    ikke.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 741
  • #1,610
Boredom is my only explanation:

[PLAIN][PLAIN][PLAIN][PLAIN][PLAIN]http://www.public.asu.edu/~hyousif/Picture [/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL].jpg[/PLAIN]

[PLAIN][PLAIN][PLAIN][PLAIN]http://www.public.asu.edu/~hyousif/Picture [/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL] 001.jpg[/PLAIN]

[PLAIN][PLAIN][PLAIN][PLAIN]http://www.public.asu.edu/~hyousif/Picture [/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL] 002.jpg[/PLAIN]

[PLAIN][PLAIN][PLAIN][PLAIN]http://www.public.asu.edu/~hyousif/Picture [/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL] 003.jpg[/PLAIN]

[PLAIN][PLAIN][PLAIN][PLAIN]http://www.public.asu.edu/~hyousif/Picture [/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL] 004.jpg[/PLAIN]

[PLAIN][PLAIN][PLAIN][PLAIN]http://www.public.asu.edu/~hyousif/Picture [/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL] 005.jpg[/PLAIN]

[PLAIN][PLAIN][PLAIN][PLAIN]http://www.public.asu.edu/~hyousif/Picture [/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL] 006.jpg[/PLAIN]

[PLAIN][PLAIN][PLAIN][PLAIN]http://www.public.asu.edu/~hyousif/Picture [/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL] 007.jpg[/PLAIN]

[PLAIN][PLAIN][PLAIN][PLAIN]http://www.public.asu.edu/~hyousif/Picture [/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL] 008.jpg[/PLAIN]

[PLAIN][PLAIN][PLAIN][PLAIN]http://www.public.asu.edu/~hyousif/Picture [/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL] 009.jpg[/PLAIN]

[PLAIN][PLAIN][PLAIN][PLAIN]http://www.public.asu.edu/~hyousif/Picture [/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL] 010.jpg[/PLAIN]

Last edited by a moderator: