Creating the Lotus Temple: Me and My Friend's First Project

• Thread starter heman
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Project
In summary, the conversation revolved around the completion of a project, specifically a model of the Lotus Temple in Delhi. The participants discussed the materials used for the project and the decision not to paint it in order to maintain its authenticity. They also mentioned the challenges they faced in creating a symmetrical design and their success in winning a prize for it. The conversation ended with plans for future projects.
heman
We finally made it,,how is it..?
it was our first project,(me and my friend) and the real one is Lotus Temple at Delhi

http://www.developmentinaction.org/members/virtual_office/marketing_downloads/images1/delhi%20-%20lotus%20temple3.jpg

Attachments

• 1212.JPG
    1212.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 396
Physics news on Phys.org
Looks great! Just metal or are you going to paint it?

No we aren't going to paint it..Painting actually will hide the faults and loopholes.:biggrin:

this is top view,,despite trying a lot we couldn't make it perfectly symmetrical.

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 354
isn't there anybody here who has been to this place..?
thats why i didn't get much(or any) suggestions/

guys,,by the way ...we won the second prize for our lotus temple in our institute..:!)

next time we will be looking something more ambitious to make.

1. What inspired you to create the Lotus Temple?

The Lotus Temple was inspired by our love for architecture and our desire to create something beautiful and meaningful together.

2. What materials did you use to build the Lotus Temple?

We used cardboard, hot glue, and paint to create the Lotus Temple. These materials were easily accessible and allowed us to experiment and make changes as we went along.

3. How long did it take to complete the project?

The Lotus Temple project took us approximately two weeks to complete. We spent a couple of hours each day working on it and made sure to take breaks to avoid burnout.

4. What challenges did you face during the project?

One of the main challenges we faced was figuring out the best way to make the intricate lotus flower design. We also had to constantly adjust and reinforce the structure to ensure it was stable and could stand on its own.

5. What did you learn from creating the Lotus Temple?

We learned the importance of teamwork, communication, and perseverance. We also gained valuable skills in architecture, problem-solving, and working with different materials.