Explore Fractals at the New Fractal Forum!

In summary, the New Fractal Forum is a place for individuals to explore the fascinating world of fractals. Fractals are complex, self-similar patterns that are found in nature and can be recreated through mathematical equations. The forum offers a platform for users to engage in discussions, share their own fractal creations, and learn from others. It also provides resources and tools for beginners to get started with creating their own fractals. With a community of passionate fractal enthusiasts, the New Fractal Forum is the perfect place to expand your knowledge and appreciation for these mesmerizing mathematical wonders.
christodouloum
Are any of you interested in fractals either as science or art? I am trying to open a new forum about fractals in order for peopleto share fractal images, formulas, theoretical backround, info etc. This is brand new so be one of the first people to ever post in http://www.fractalforum.tk" .

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
if you want to learn about a cool thing that fractals can be used for, try looking up Fractal imaging and its resolution.

I know nothing of math, but I really like viewing stuff like Mandelbrot sets, if that's the same thing. It's sort of like enjoying art without having to deal with artists. (With no offense meant to the few real artists who reside here in PF.)

If you like fractals...

If you like fractals, come and visit http://www.fractalforums.com" the best place for online discussion related to fractals.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What are fractals?

Fractals are geometric shapes or patterns that repeat at different scales, creating intricate and complex designs. They are found in nature and can also be created using mathematical equations.

2. What can I learn at the New Fractal Forum?

The New Fractal Forum is a platform for learning and sharing knowledge about fractals. You can learn about the history and development of fractals, explore different types of fractals, and discover how to create your own fractal designs.

3. Do I need to be a mathematician to understand fractals?

No, you do not need to be a mathematician to understand fractals. While some knowledge of math can be helpful in understanding the concepts behind fractals, there are many resources available for people of all levels to learn about and appreciate fractals.

4. How can I use fractals in my research or work?

Fractals have many practical applications in various fields such as biology, economics, computer science, and art. They can be used to model natural phenomena, analyze data, and create visually stunning designs. The New Fractal Forum can help you explore how fractals can be applied in your specific area of interest.

5. Can I contribute to the New Fractal Forum?

Absolutely! The New Fractal Forum is a collaborative community where anyone can contribute their knowledge, resources, and creations related to fractals. You can share your own fractal designs, participate in discussions, and help others learn about fractals. Together, we can continue to explore and discover the beauty of fractals.