Error Message: Site Not Found, Am I Alone?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about someone experiencing error messages while trying to switch between forums. The errors include line 121, char288, and code 0. The person also mentions having to reconnect and wonders if they are the only one experiencing these errors. Another person responds saying they also get error messages, specifically sbox errors, but they usually go away quickly. The conversation ends with the first person asking what an sbox is, and being informed that it is a software used for protecting against bugs.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
what is this i keep getting?
error this page will not load
line 121
char288
error experienced j
code 0
then site can not be found, and i have to reconnect,
this only happens when switching between forums.
am i the only one?

Physics news on Phys.org
I get error messages here also. A lot of sbox error messages. You just have to keep trying sometimes. It ususally doesn't last long.

I get error messages here also. A lot of sbox error messages. You just have to keep trying sometimes. It ususally doesn't last long.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HMMMMMM, I am new to computers, and these thing tend to worry
me, what's an sbox?

wolram said:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HMMMMMM, I am new to computers, and these thing tend to worry
me, what's an sbox?

http://stein.cshl.org/software/sbox/

Last edited:
now i understand ,sbox protects big hairy monsters against bugs.

1. What does the error message "Site Not Found" mean?

The error message "Site Not Found" means that the website or webpage you are trying to access cannot be found or does not exist.

2. Why am I receiving the error message "Site Not Found"?

There are multiple reasons why you may be receiving the error message "Site Not Found". It could be due to a typo in the URL, the website being temporarily down, or the website being permanently removed or relocated.

3. Is the error message "Site Not Found" a problem with my computer?

No, the error message "Site Not Found" is not a problem with your computer. It is an issue with the website or webpage you are trying to access.

4. How can I fix the error message "Site Not Found"?

To fix the error message "Site Not Found", you can try refreshing the webpage, checking the URL for any typos, or accessing the website at a later time. If the issue persists, the website may have been permanently removed or relocated.

5. Am I the only one experiencing the error message "Site Not Found"?

It is possible that you are not the only one experiencing the error message "Site Not Found". The website may be down for everyone, or it could be a problem with your internet connection. You can check online forums or social media to see if others are reporting the same issue.