PF Chat Delayed: Now Starting at Noon CT

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about the upcoming PF Chat that will take place from 12:00pm to 6pm central time. One person jokes about getting some work done before the chat, while another regrets not seeing the announcement earlier. Someone else comments on the need to get a life, to which another person hides behind a cryostat.
We'll start PF Chat at Noon central time and go till 6pm today.

Physics news on Phys.org
Boooo.. (only joking, Greg .. perhaps I can get some work done before then!)

Damn it, back to work ... :grumpy:

Drat! I wish I had seen this before I got cozy on the couch waiting for chat to appear. I could have actually gotten something done this morning...:uhh:...nah. *gets up to make more coffee while waiting*

Wow, you folks really need to get a life! :rolleyes:

*runs and hides behind cryostat*

Gokul43201 said:
Wow, you folks really need to get a life! :rolleyes:

*runs and hides behind cryostat*

We do have a life...It begins at 12:00PM Central Time. :biggrin:

1. What does "PF Chat Delayed" mean?

"PF Chat Delayed" means that the planned chat session for the PF (Particle Filter) experiment has been postponed or rescheduled to a later time.

2. Why is the PF chat starting at noon CT?

The PF chat is starting at noon CT because it was delayed from its original start time. This could be due to various reasons, such as technical difficulties or scheduling conflicts.

3. What is the significance of the PF chat?

The PF chat is a live chat session where scientists and researchers can discuss and share their findings and insights about the Particle Filter experiment. It provides an opportunity for collaboration and further understanding of the experiment.

4. Can I still participate in the PF chat if I missed the original start time?

Yes, you can still participate in the PF chat even if you missed the original start time. The chat will likely be recorded and available for viewing at a later time, or you can join in on the discussion once the chat has started.

5. How can I join the PF chat?

You can join the PF chat by following the instructions provided by the organizers, which may include a link to a specific platform or website where the chat will take place. Make sure to check the start time and time zone to ensure you join at the correct time.