Young Chemical Engineers needed for AIChE Focus Group

In summary, The AIChE Focus Group promotes the integration of chemical engineering principles into the development and application of artificial intelligence technologies. They welcome individuals with a background in chemical engineering or related fields and a strong interest in AI. The focus group engages in organizing events and collaborating with other organizations to facilitate discussions and learning about the relationship between chemical engineering and AI. To get involved, one can reach out through their website or attend events and also have opportunities for volunteering and leadership roles. Benefits of being a member include connecting with like-minded individuals, access to educational resources and networking opportunities, and valuable experience and insights for career development.
AIChE
Are you interested in earning $100 to share your opinions?

We're looking for Chemical Engineers, age 22- 35 to participate in a 1 1/2 hour discussion.

We will be hosting focus groups in Houston, Chicago, and Philadelphia, and we need members of AIChE as well as non-members.

The focus groups are as follows:

March 9th: Houston

Non-AIChE Members: 6 PM

AIChE Members: 8 PM

March 10th: Chicago

March 18th: Philadelphia

For more information or to confirm your participation, contact Joey St. Germain at 1.800.564.3182 or joey@kerr-downs.com.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Is the trans-Atlantic flight included? :-)

As a scientist and member of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE), I am excited to see opportunities for young chemical engineers to participate in a focus group. It is important for our industry to gather diverse perspectives and opinions, and I believe this focus group will provide valuable insights for the field. I encourage all eligible members and non-members to consider participating in this opportunity to share their thoughts and earn $100. I also appreciate the inclusion of multiple locations to ensure a wider representation of our community. I look forward to seeing the results of this focus group and the impact it will have on our industry. Thank you for organizing this event.

1. What is the purpose of the AIChE Focus Group?

The AIChE Focus Group aims to promote the integration of chemical engineering principles into the development and application of artificial intelligence technologies. This includes exploring new opportunities for chemical engineers in the field of AI, as well as contributing to the ethical and responsible use of AI in various industries.

2. What qualifications do I need to have to join the focus group?

You should have a background in chemical engineering or a related field, as well as a strong interest in artificial intelligence. It is also beneficial to have experience or knowledge in areas such as data analysis, machine learning, and programming. However, we welcome anyone who is passionate about the intersection of chemical engineering and AI.

3. What types of activities does the focus group engage in?

The focus group organizes various events, such as workshops, seminars, and panel discussions, to facilitate discussions and learning about the relationship between chemical engineering and AI. We also collaborate with other organizations and companies to provide opportunities for networking and hands-on experience in AI projects.

4. How can I get involved with the AIChE Focus Group?

If you are interested in joining the focus group, you can reach out to us through our website or attend one of our events. We also have opportunities for volunteering and leadership roles within the focus group. You can also follow us on social media to stay updated on our activities and initiatives.

5. What are the benefits of being a member of the AIChE Focus Group?

Being a member of the focus group allows you to connect with other like-minded individuals and experts in the fields of chemical engineering and AI. You will have access to educational resources and networking opportunities that can enhance your knowledge and skills in this emerging field. Additionally, being a part of the focus group can provide valuable experience and insights for your career development.