I need YOUR pratice homework exam

In summary, "I need YOUR practice homework exam" is a request for someone to provide their own practice homework exam for another person to use as a study tool. Students may need it for additional practice materials to prepare for an exam or to better understand a topic. Sharing it may not be ethical if it goes against academic integrity policies or contains sensitive information. It should not be used as a substitute for studying, but as a supplement and tool to reinforce understanding. It can be obtained by asking classmates or instructors for permission to use their practice exams, or by creating one's own based on the material being studied.
Physicsme
Hi, I currently taking Physics: Waves, Optics, Thermodynamics, (calculus-based).

There are many books that provide sample exams such as the one call Instructor's Exam File. However, I don't have the one for physics III. Can you help me by posting a sample of your instructor's exam (with solutions) so that I can practice? It will help me allot on the test...

]The one's available on the internet are not what I'm looking for...
My upcoming exam is on optics (lens, thin lens, etc and diffraction/interfernce).

Physics news on Phys.org
Id like one two please :)

Hi there, I'm sorry but I cannot provide you with my practice homework exam. It is important that you do your own practice and understand the material on your own. However, I would suggest reaching out to your instructor or classmates for study materials or previous exams. Additionally, there are many resources available online such as practice problems and tutorials that can help you prepare for your exam. It is important to put in the effort and time to study and understand the material rather than relying on someone else's practice exam. Good luck on your exam!

What is "I need YOUR practice homework exam"?

"I need YOUR practice homework exam" refers to a request for someone to provide their own practice homework exam for another person to use as a study tool.

Why do students need "I need YOUR practice homework exam"?

Students may need "I need YOUR practice homework exam" because they want additional practice materials to prepare for an upcoming exam or to better understand a particular topic.

Is it ethical to share "I need YOUR practice homework exam"?

Sharing "I need YOUR practice homework exam" may not be ethical if it goes against the academic integrity policies of the institution or if the exam contains sensitive information that should not be shared.

Can "I need YOUR practice homework exam" be used as a substitute for studying?

No, "I need YOUR practice homework exam" should not be used as a substitute for studying. It should be used as a supplement to studying and as a tool to help reinforce understanding of the material.

How can one obtain "I need YOUR practice homework exam"?

"I need YOUR practice homework exam" can be obtained by asking classmates or instructors for permission to use their practice exams, or by creating one's own practice exam based on the material being studied.