Funny Story: Telling The Truth About My Favorite Animal - Fried Chicken

• Thread starter davenn
  • Start date
In summary, our teacher asked what my favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken." She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, because everyone else laughed. My parents told me to always tell the truth. I did. Fried chicken is my favorite animal. I told my dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA. He said they love animals very much. I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef. Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office. I told him what happened, and he laughed, too. Then he told me not to do it again.
davenn
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2023 Award
Our teacher asked what my favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken."
She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, because everyone else laughed.

My parents told me to always tell the truth. I did. Fried chicken is my favorite animal.
I told my dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA.
He said they love animals very much.

I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef. Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office.
I told him what happened, and he laughed, too. Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was.
I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, so I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken.

She sent me back to the principal's office. He laughed, and told me not to do it again.

I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am.

Today, my teacher asked me to tell her what famous person I admired most. I told her, "Colonel Sanders."

Guess where the f##k I am now…

----
cheers
Dave

Likes 1 person
Physics news on Phys.org
davenn said:
Our teacher asked what my favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken."
She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, because everyone else laughed.

My parents told me to always tell the truth. I did. Fried chicken is my favorite animal.
I told my dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA.
He said they love animals very much.

I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef. Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office.
I told him what happened, and he laughed, too. Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was.
I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, so I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken.

She sent me back to the principal's office. He laughed, and told me not to do it again.

I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am.

Today, my teacher asked me to tell her what famous person I admired most. I told her, "Colonel Sanders."

Guess where the f##k I am now…

----
cheers
Dave

Thank you. I needed that. :smile:

Your welcome :smile:

D

Super funny!
poor kid.

, as a scientist, I would like to remind you that it is important to always be truthful, but it is also important to understand appropriate social contexts. While your honesty is admirable, it may not always be perceived as funny or appropriate by others. In this case, your teacher and principal may have been concerned about your sense of humor and may have wanted to redirect your focus to more positive and respectful topics. I encourage you to continue to be honest, but also consider the feelings and perspectives of others. As for your favorite animal, it is important to remember that animals are living beings and should be treated with compassion and respect.

What is the story about?

The story is about a person who loves fried chicken and wants to share the truth about their favorite animal, which is the chicken.

Why is the story titled "Funny Story"?

The story is titled "Funny Story" because it is written in a light-hearted and humorous tone.

Is the story based on a true event?

Yes, the story is based on a true event as the person shares their personal experience and feelings towards fried chicken.

What is the main message of the story?

The main message of the story is to find humor in everyday situations and to appreciate and share the truth about things that bring us joy.

How does the story incorporate science?

The story incorporates science by discussing the origin and characteristics of chickens, as well as the process of cooking and preparing fried chicken.