How to get your new research paper publish

In summary, the conversation discusses the importance of improving English skills for native speakers before publishing, as well as the challenges of publishing at different levels and the role of sponsors. It also mentions the current limitations and restrictions in the publishing system and suggests submitting to online journals as they may be more accommodating. However, the success of publication ultimately depends on the quality of the content.
biggdogg33
what title say, how?

Physics news on Phys.org
If you're a native English speaker, improve your English first! At what level are you planning on publishing?

Pengwuino said:
If you're a native English speaker, improve your English first! At what level are you planning on publishing?

any level, but as big as possible.

Your question is far to broad, but to deal only with particle physics basics, only Quantum theory is allowed and usually a sponsor is required. The pitfalls of the current system have been raised many times by professionals, the latest being Lee Smolin in the closing chapters of The Trouble with Physics.
Details of layout etc can be found on the websites of journals, usually the 'online' journals are easier to use they allow full colour and are not so restrictive spacewise, but you must still comply with the 'accepted limits' that according to Smolin and many others; are now placing unjustifiable limits on progress.

Submit it to a journal, if it's any good then there's a chance it could get published.

It depends what the content is. Would you like to elaborate on your question?

1. What is the best way to choose a journal for publishing my research paper?

The best way to choose a journal for publishing your research paper is to consider the scope and audience of your research, as well as the reputation and impact factor of the journal. You can also seek advice from your peers or mentors in your field.

2. How do I ensure that my research paper meets the formatting and style requirements of a journal?

Each journal has its own specific formatting and style guidelines, so it is important to carefully read and follow these guidelines before submitting your paper. This may include details such as font type and size, citation style, and word count limitations.

3. Is it necessary to include all of my research findings in the paper?

No, it is not necessary to include all of your research findings in the paper. Instead, focus on the most relevant and significant findings that support your main research question or hypothesis. You can also mention other findings briefly in the discussion section.

4. How long does the publishing process usually take?

The publishing process can vary depending on the journal, but it typically takes anywhere from a few weeks to several months. This includes the time for peer review, revisions, and final publication. It is important to plan ahead and submit your paper well in advance of any upcoming deadlines.

5. Can I submit my research paper to multiple journals at the same time?

No, it is not recommended to submit your research paper to multiple journals at the same time. This can be considered unethical and may result in your paper being rejected by all journals. It is best to carefully select one journal that is the best fit for your research and submit your paper to that journal only.